Pregnancy Check-in October 4th ---newbies welcome

Wow Susan, I missed out on that info about the induction as well :p. Awesome only two more days if Kara doesn't decide on her own to come.

Unpassionate sex, mmh, but if that gets the baby out it's ok :p.

SUSAN! You can't have Kara!!!! Then that means I am next after Wendy!!!!!! ACKKKK!!!! I'm not even close to being ready!!!!!!!

Jen-its gonna happen girl!!!!

Mealnie-good sex/tough workout..hmmmmmm. I think they both have their place, right!

Melanie-is there a good stronger laxitive besides the Dulcolax Stool Softner that is safe to take once? I really want to get cleaned out! I have the enema option I know....but would rather not!..but I will!

Susan, I would just suck it up and use the enema----saline (not mineral oil). Unless of course you want to take a tablespoonful of caster oil/or minearal oil? LOl it has been known to induce labor. I tried it with my 1st son......cleaned me out squeeky clean. :)

I really don't think your hubby will get grossed out though. By the time he sees the placenta and all the afterbirth materials coming flying out of your vagina......a bm is going to be last thing on his mind. LOL

Susan- For what it is worth... I did the enema and it was okay. My husband said that after he saw all the things come out of me and the damage done, some poop would have been nothing... I did have induction and did not poop, just did an enema... Pretty much most things that are laxatives are discouraged through pregnancy because bowel and uterine contractions coincide... So at this point, I believe it is fair game, you just have to think about meconium and stuff. Wnat baby to poop outside, not inside!

Hi to all!
Yes, the house things finalizing are helping. I am handling all the move up north, my hubby will come back and help me drive up with Jimmy. It is over 6 hours, so we will stop half way for all our sanity. The toddler is better than mommy's bladder! I have to pee all the time. We just flew to and from Chicago in four days and I got scolded by the flight attendants for hogging the bathroom. Finally I unzipped my sweatshirt and asked them what they would do if 20 pounds was parked on their vagina. That quieted them, but I was relieved that they were not the crew on my return flight!
My son is having nightmares about no daddy, so I am doing all in my power to help. We pulled him out of preshool and are focusing on getting back together as a family asap. We will move a week early, and live in limbo for a week or so to get him closer to dad. I am aching to plan the baby room. At this point with Jimmy, I had the room done! I do not even have anything yet!
I am having issues lately with discomfort. I am barfign again. I think it is just stress. I do nto feel sick on weekends! So, poor baby!
Anyhow, that is the short version of our life these days. I am tired of being pregnant. I was at my sister's wedding this weekend, and all I wanted was a strong mojito. And our hotel was across from a champagne bar in chicago that is insane. I wanted to go slam champagne and have soft cheese and illicit foods! I did have a glass of wine, and it was heaven. Best sleep in months! I know it makes me sound terrible. My extended family turns the average person into a vodka toting alcoholic, so I figure I did okay.
Lots of love and healthy thoughts to the preggos. I am having a Unison in a few hours for uniterrupted bliss.
:)
C

Hey, all!!

We switched to Comcast Triple Play last week, but it didn't include a wireless router. I never get on the desktop upstairs, so had to wait for DH to get a wireless router (which he installed today). Dang -- I missed a LOT.

Mel(2), I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

Melanie, glad to see you're home from the hospital and doing well with the BR adjustment. :)

Susan, only 1 or 2 days to go before you meet Miss Kara!! So exciting!! I didn't do anything about the BM issue, and ended up pooping on the table. Gross. But my OB and I joked that I was clearly pushing exactly the way he was telling me too LOL

Jen, sounds like your showers have been wonderful fun. Glad you're releasing yourself from the stress of MIL's immaturity. It's def. DH's job to "fix" this, whatever that might mean.

Christine, glad things are moving on the house/relocation. Jimmy's stress must be so hard for you guys to watch :( You and DH must both be so excited to be together daily again. Sorry to hear the stress is taking a physical toll on you too. I hope the rest of your pregnancy will be much more low key.

Dawn, sounds like you're adjusting to motherhood nicely :)

We're doing okay here. Drew has been gassy off and on for the past week. It's tiring! But we're all doing well, including DD. She's handling the adjustment so well and is still in complete love with her little brother. Sweet girl.

Christine~ I love having all my kids.....but never have enjoyed pregnancy. I dont' think we're alone.....some people just have it easier when their pg than others. The only part that I truely enjoy is the belly movements. You're doing great! Hang in there.

Oh.....and I still dream of smoking joints & passing a bottle of vodka around a circle......whilst soaking in my hottub......wearing bright red lipstick & just letting loose. LOL Oh man! That's not going to happen for a very very long time. :eek: But when I'm ready......you wanna come over? ;)

I bet it's hard not having the nursery thing under control --- but your baby is not going to care if he's in a shoebox!! Seriously. ;) Sounds like you're doing a great job with Jimmy too,...you're such a greaet mom!!!!

evening ladies!
Just finished a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream..yummo! guess Im taking advantage of the last couple days of pregnancy.

Melanie-dh won't get grossed out..Im not sure why Im so concerend with the poop issue. I pooped when I had Haley and it was no big deal at all. I have just been constipated so long...I have the vison me pooping a lot! Im aiming for the enama though!
Chritine-good to see you! I know things are stressful, but at least here is an end coming soon. You all will be together soon. Too funny about your plane incident..good for you!!!
Allison-so glad dd is loving her brother!!

Gotta get Haley to bed..I didnt realize it was 9 already!

Susan, what are you going to do tomorrow?

Let's see:

KPC

Passionate Sex

Enema

You have a busy & full day!! Hope you got your rest today. ;) LOL

Morning!
Up bright and early today..lots to do! I plan on studying until 11...going to dr at 1......taking test after that....go get Haley.....hit Walmart....etc etc etc! Oh and tonight...enema time!!

Mom will be here about 5.

Tried some semi passionate sex...while dh enjoyed it..no labor :D

coffee time with dh..bbs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.