Pregnancy Check-in October 4th ---newbies welcome

Don't worry Susan, I caught the "washing" joke and thought it was funny. Melanie is a little slow these days. ;)

Well we put together the highchair just to make sure everything worked and there were no broken pieces. It's really cute. Its the Fisher Price 3 in 1 that fits on the chair. But we just packed it back up and put it in the closet until we need it.

Off to bed....really sleepy again. Good night all!

Night night Jen! We got the same highchair..havent put it togehter yet though.

Melanie-I went into labor with Haely 10 min after sex. Tried it this time and nothing! Kara is stubborn!

Ok girls, yes, the bathrooms are done ;), very very productive day lol.

Jen - Hope you get a good night sleep!

Melanie - Sorry to hear your platlets (sp?) went down again :(. Did you end up watch a movie?

Susan - Well, maybe you just need to try the sex thing again :p.

Anyway, I am in bed and will watch one more show and when go to sleep.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Night night :)

Good AM ladies! Happy Tuesday. :) What's on our agendas today?

I watched Notting Hill last night,....didn't really care for it. Today I have Norbit or Norbort or something like that (Eddie Murphy) to watch.

My friend might come over with my babies comforter/bumper pads,valance,....etc that she picked up at Walmart for me when I was in the hospital. I ordered it online & had it Site to Store shipped. I'm kinda excited to bring the nursery to the "next level".

I'm patiently awaiting a laptable so I can be more productive from bed---want to work on my picture alblums and such.

Good morning! Had a pretty good night's sleep. Its just getting harder for me to fall asleep. I feel like bugs are crawling on me sometimes. It usually starts on my legs so I think I am having restless leg syndrome (I read that it is common somewhere). I usually take some Tylenol and it helps to get comfy and fall asleep.

Melanie- That's great that your friend brought the baby stuff to you. It must be frustrating to not be able to decorate and "get in there" to get the nursery ready.

Susan- Wow! 10 min??? I will have to tell DH.

Kristine- Yay for getting the bathrooms done!!!

Oh and MIL emailed DH and I last night. I had called her Sun after baby shower to thank her for contributing to the decorations and recvd her voicemail so I left a message. She emailed a decent message to me asking how "WE" me and baby, are doing so I emailed her back about the BP and stress and all. She apparently plans on still attending the friends shower (which she was invited to, as well as DH's cousin who flew in from MI and some other family friends). DH and I agreed to be cordial to get through this weekend but I did tell him he needs to "fix" his mother before James is born and he agrees. He does want them to be included and I told him that is his job to fix it, not mine right now.

Other than that, wishing today would hurry because I am getting tired of working. No reason, just cannot focus.

Morning!
So so sleep last night. I woke up at 330 ready to go...I drifted off here and there until
5. I am ILL today.......just grumpy....grrrrr. Im hoping as the day goes on I will get in a better mood. I just DO NOT feel like walking or anything. I might try and walk later..but I might just be done with any time of physical activity for a month or so!

Melanie-I hope your friend makes it with your nursery items!! Hope you slept better last night!

Jen-glad you got some sleep. Tylenol never does the trick for me. Oh..advil...I miss you!!

Kristine-Hi!

I will be back to write more when Im nicer!!!!

Jen~ I'm so proud of you, sticking up for yourself in regards to MIL. I don't know why relationships have to be so challenging! Crawling skin? That sound uncomfortable?

I had a good night's sleep. I don't feel like I need quite as much sleep when I'm laying in bed all day. I went to bed about 1030 and woke up at 6 or so. I feel rested.

Susan, is today your day?

Morning Melanie-glad you slept well. You actually went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 6??? I don't even do that when Im not pregnant. Do you not have to pee a million times?
Is today my day?? No clue..lol

Good morning ladies,

Jen - Wow, I can't imagine all the stuff your are going through with your MIL, what a pain in the butt.

Susan - Yes, I was thinking the same thing, maybe it's your day, Kara come out!!! :p I hope you get in a better mood.

Melanie - Really? You didn't care for Notting Hill, I really like that movie. Hopefully the Eddie Murphy movie will be better for you.

I have a playdate at my house tomorrow, so I have lots of cleaning to do. I will do my workout after I put Heidi down for a nap. I am so hoping she will take one today!!! Please keep your fingers crossed.

Ok, have a little more surfing to do and when get ready to clean.

I'll be back later. :)

Kristine! A playdate! How fun!!

Susan, I pee all the time. I got up at least 4 times to go.....and I have to take a bp med at 12Midnight....

ok..I thought surely you would have to pee with twins lol!!! I get up 4 times too...like clockwork.
Just had some oatmeal and an apple. I need to study Art so I can take that darn test. Not in the mood at all...but I will be so glad that I won 't have that hanging over my head.

well I am being induced on Thursday!!! I go to the dr tomorrow..he said last week if Im still pregnant we will induce. I really feel ready!!! I have contrax allllll the time!

I go tomorrow at 1.....then if its a go Im sure I check in the hospital bright and early!
You were quite busy last week when I found alll this out girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.