Pregnancy Check-in October 4th ---newbies welcome

Susan, you're so sweet thinking about me! We have a couple names that we really like. Nothing is in stone yet. I don't remember if I shared with you guys or not?

Myranda
Madalynn or Madeleine (mad-uh-lynn not mad-a-line)

------------
My short term disability has been approved through December 28th, or the birth of the girls. Then I will go on maternity leave (8 weeks paid, 4 weeks unpaid).

I also applied for a student loan forbearance, and that was approved.

Haley's friend spells her name the classic way too Madeleine. I like Myranda too!
It's great you have 12 weeks off...course it would be really great if all 12 weeks were paid!
I am so full! Tomorrow I am eating light..maybe a liquid diet!

Susan, have you been studying your enema directions? Gotta love the photos included in the box, eh? They gave me mine while I was being induced @ the hospital with Jory.

Hey ladies! DH's cousin was in town today so we spent the day with her. We went shopping this AM and bought wooden letters to spell out JAMES and DH is going to paint them so we can hang above the crib. We thought out neighbor was doing it but we haven't heard anything about it so we decided to make our own. Have my last (whew!) baby shower tomorrow with all my friends. I can't wait to have a weekend to myself so I can go through all this stuff.

Susan- Yum! A roast sounds good too!

Melanie- I post on Mommy Playbook. I started out there when I was TTC and then they also had a loss forum so that helped. We have a due date club and one girl that is exactly a week ahead of me just lost her mucus plug! ACCKK! But her baby has been measuring three weeks ahead for awhile now.

Yes, that IS three! Psst...don't tell anyone but I don't want anymore baby stuff! ;) The closer I get the more I realize that I don't need half this stuff right now. But it IS nice to have on hand and of course, everyone LOVES to buy for a baby. :)

BTW, I think I told you before but I've always wanted to use the name Madeline and I think it is super cute with Myranda.

Didn't sleep that great last night. Just felt uncomfortable and woke up every hour to turn or to pee. Finally just got up at 7, got something to eat and dozed some more on the couch for a bit. I just want to be rested up for today. MIL is coming to this shower too so I need to muster all the energy I can get. Please wish me luck and send me lots of vibes to "keep my mouth shut" around her. ;)

I'll check back later if I can after the shower. We are supposed to take MIL to dinner for her bday after shower but I'll see how I feel.

Morning!
Jen Im sorry you didnt sleep..but I must be gearing up for my work..I slept from 945-645..getting up to pee of course...but I feel great today!! Gonna get the house tidy and sheets wahses ( I have a thing about clean sheets)
We didnt make it to LR yesterday to shop so dh and I are going this morning and Haley is staying home with my mom. btw do the grandparents have a name they want to be called? We were going to call my mom Grandmama but Haley couldnt say that and said Mamama...so we have a Mamama and Nina (means grandoparent in ....oh I can't remember) and my dad is Papa.

Melanie-Haley has laughed so hard about the pics on the enema package!! I told her she has to help me....lol....just kidding of course!!! Hope you slept well. How is dh feeling??

Anyway, Hope everyone has a good day. I will check in when we get back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.