Pregnancy Check-in October 4th ---newbies welcome

Thanks Melanie! Im glad to be done with the test. Now I dont have exams until Dec!

He pricilla-I can't help you either. NOt till the dr starting checking me weekly did I know for sure Kara was head down since I havent had a sonogram since 19 weeks.

Still a little high strung..but tired. Trying to figure out whats for supper. Going to Walmart after that..fun uh!

Did I tell you folks that dr felt baby A's head when he did a cervical check? *YIKES*.......they do a translabial u/s b/c they dont' want to disrupt the cervix. It kinda gives me goosebumps to think she's that low. Lol

Yup, nothing is going in or out of that hole for a while. lol Did you relax at all? What's for dinner tonight?

Tomorrow is my doctor's appt....so I'll be gone most the day. Hoping that cervix hasn't had any changes.....and that those darn plaelets cooperate and go up! It's nice to take a peek @ the girls too. :D

Priscilla, great news about your glucose test :) I had an u/s at 31 weeks; Drew was head down then. He held out until a couple days before my due date (when I was technically induced, so he would have held on a bit longer I suppose).

Susan, so do you think Kara will stay put through the weekend?!!?

Props to you ladies who voluntarily give your guys sex this far into pregnancy. I was soooo uninterested it wasn't even funny.

Jen, Was James in head down position at 31 weeks? I'm wondering b/c 2 days ago I couldn't sleep, my belly felt so tight and it was painful to breath deep, I wonder if my baby was getting in that position already. I can tell that my belly looks a little lower now. Would it be too early?

No that is not too early at all. James was head down at my 31 week u/s. And it was around that time that everyone noticed my belly was lower too.

Right there with you Allison, cheers to the libidos in the crowd. I am offering obligatory assistance as needed by DH. I feel bad for him but not that bad. He does still get beer and he coudl always just take a longer shower to take care of things. I do have a squirming puppy on my cervix and all.
:eek:

Melanie-you make me laugh all the time..that hole is out of commission..HA
I did not get to relax. We had enchilada casserole for dinner, then went to walmart to get a few things...got my enama! I was having major contx but hey have let up now.
Haley is sick.....achey, cough. I'll have to assess in the morning how she really is. Its a good thing my induction was changed.
IF I do have her on Monday that will be one day before her due date.....I had Haley one day before her due date on a Monday..thought that was neat.

Hi Allison-sex at this point was to only attempt to bring on labor! I am done now! I told dh to say goodbye for a few weeks..lol. I told him he would have to take care of things for a while if needed!
HI Christine!
Off to watch biggest loser from last night!

For those watching the Biggest Loser, I think the purple team is terrible and not there to take care of themselves. I get twitchy watching it and fast forward them! Anyhow, go BL! We will sweat like that again soon!!!!:D

Wendy is having a c/s on Monday.......isn't that the same day as you, Susan? It's going to be a super productive day......

should we start our wagers now as to who will deliver first? ;)

Morning!
Ok..worst night yet. Been awake since 2..grrrrrrrr. Had period like backach...I go nervous...my back still hurts but no major contx. Thankfully, Haley slept all night and is still asleep. I figured she would be up sick etc. She had a low fever when I put her to bed. I really think she is sick.

Christine-dh and I both can't stand the purple team. That girl is freaky liar...makes me so mad when she doesnt go below the yellow line!

I thought Wendy was delivering on the 16th?..but I probalby missed something. Is she having a section? If so, she will most likely be first! It took me 18 hours start to finish with Haley. Dr doesnt think it will take quite that long this time since I have beeen dialted and having so many contrx. We'll see!!
Going to dr today just to check bp and weight...dr will not be there. gotta try and wake up..bbs

Well, Haley woke up feeling ok ..but I checked her temp before leaving and it was 100..so Im keeping her home. We plan to have a lazywatchtvalldayday!

HOpe everyone is feeling better than us!

Well Susan, I am right there with ya! I was up at 230a with contractions and backache. I woke up every hour with uncomfortable pain.

They don't have any type of pattern. Is it possible that the dr irritated something after his internal exam yesterday to start these? They seemed to last about 4 hours this morning, then eased off and then started up again for about 20 min. And now I just have a sore back.

I agree about the Purple Team! I DO NOT like Tracey! I am hoping karma will take care of her because she is evil! It frustrates me too that she doesn't fall below the yellow line. And she doesn't get to cry when they are sending people home, those are crocodile tears!!

I think the libido is over for me until after James is born. It must have been one last HOORAY before he is born. I can assist DH but I agree, he's on his own again.

Jen-I spotted after my last exam..so Im sure him rooting around up there can make things happen. From about the point where you are Jen I have had contrx daily!!!
Don't Tracey's eyes creep you out??

Tracy is such a manipulative freak. This is not a game show (it is, but seriously). This is about people saving their own lives! I do nto understand why they have kept her on the show, since she is unable to endure the real tests. I hope she gets cleared to exercise. I would love to see Jillian have her way with her!
Jen- I would call y our dr. just in case. I doubt anything is wrong. But, stress will make your bp go up and that is not good for you. SO, call and let them tell you all is ok! I had my son early. The back pain and contractions started early and nver left. Some babies just get ready early! You never know!
Susan- Go figure! Hope you have Kara in there till monday! Hope Haley feels better.

Christine, I agree with everyone, Tracey is freaking evil and a big liar. I can't stand her. To make things worse, I think in the next episode she wins the challenge again and gets to decides who belong to which team. I used to like coach MO, but he keeps supporting her stupid behavior!

Melanie, I'm feeling big LOL, like everyone else waking up every hr feeling like I have gallon of pee in my bladder just to find out I only pee about an ounce everytime!

Libido is the last thing in my head right now and it seems to be the first in DH's head, the other day we were watching Deliver Me and one of the drs said that sex can expedite labor and he goes, I told you!! Whatever...

Susan, aren't you afraid you can go into labor before Monday, those backaches scare me!

Jen, then it may be it, baby must be head now because I feel tremendous pressure down there and my belly does look lower. Yeah, a step closer!

So, I bought two pillows and a blanket for Saturday's class. I'm soooo excited!!

Check back later!

Hey
Back from Dr. All is well. Found out the dr that is on call for my dr is the female dr I started with...so at least I know her....dont really love her...but thats ok.

Melanie-hope your trip/appt is going well! A mom that dilevered twins last Wednesday was at the dr's to get sticthes removed. Those babies were sooooooo cute. Lindsey and Landon...born at 36 weeks 5.4 and5.11. Of course I always think of you when I see twins now! I had to find out the details for ya!

Hi Pricialla-I am a little nervous I might go into labor!!! Im sooo ready though!!You crack me up when you talk about your dh!! You sound like dh and me!

Jen-you must be as tired as me! Im feeling fine right now..but I know I will sink after lunch. Now we can't sleep because of contractions etc....soon we will be feel like sleeping but cant! figures uh
Haley is puney! Fever of 100 with meds..wrapped up in a blanket. We plan on watching a Project Runway marathon! She loves to design clothes.

Wendy-its about your time..keep us posted!

Waves to everyone!

Well I called my nurse and she said it was okay to take Tylenol for the cramping and to take it easy. As soon as the Tylenol started working I felt instant relief in my back. I just have all kinds of weird pain real low, like pulling, stabbing and even some that takes my breath away. It feels like he is ramming his head into my cervix. Plus he's been moving alot today in general which isn't helping matters. I'm complaining arent I??? Oh well......I've done pretty good for the last 35 weeks, I deserve it! ;)

Susan- Yes, I think we are both tired and should be allowed to sleep one full day to catch up. I hope Haley feels better soon. I loved staying home with my mom and watching TV all day. At least you are familiar with the dr. I am afraid I will get one that I don't know at all. Oh well...such is life.

Priscila- Can't wait to hear about your class on Saturday and how you liked it!

Well Haley for sure is sick. Temp is 103..its going down a tad with Ibuprophen. I have been cloraxing and lysoling! I can't get sick!! Im giving birth on Monday!!!!

She doesnt have cold symptoms..just achey, chills etc...sounds like the flu to me!

Jen-glad you are feeling better. Wait until James is bigger....it will feel like he is boxing your ribs and bladder and the same time!

Fibronectin is negative.
U/s showed no more shortening of the cervix.
Platelets are low, but have not changed since Monday.
HR Monitor showed no contractions, babies HR's are steady.

So......a successful week we've had on bedrest!!! Yahoo! I'm exhausted from the trip though!!!

BBL for personals.....looks like I have some catching up to do!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.