You know you're obsessed w/Cathe when....

1gruntgal

Cathlete
Your 2 year old brings you a Cathe workout dvd & says "watch Capee" when she has an entire Disney collection sitting on the shelf! I had to share that!
grin.gif

So cute!

I caught my DD6 doing "around the clock pushups" from 4DS yesterday! She was counting the numbers and everything, it was great :D

Mary

That is so cute!! Starting her off early with Cathe..good for you!! Cathe is more fun than Disney anyway! HAHA

That's too cute! My almost 2 year old is always saying hi to Cathe on the computer! Makes a mama proud:)

my daughter just calls her "exercise lady" LOL. i made collages for my desktop a few times. amy bento is the "exercise girl" or "other exercise lady". kids are too cute!

kassia

that is really cute! My son Tyler (16 months) waves to her on the tv and grabs my DVDs off the shelf and gives her kisses.
Tracy

My 12 year old son, can tell by the music and voice instructor, which one I am doing today. He'll say, is that so and so again?! :D I am glad he doesn't realize how many workout vids I have.

Andrew also couldn't say Cathy or Katheryne (my daughter's name), he had a day care teacher named Catherine, so we called her Cappy. And Katheryne, KayKay.

So Cathy has a new name Cappie!

That's too cute!! My niece, who is also 2, loves Cathe too!! She likes to watch me "dance" like Caffe, LOL. :)

:DKids are priceless! My three year old took a look at a new Amy DVD I was doing. Ran up to the T.V to get a closer look. "Hey, thats not Caffy. Who IS that lady?" There was a conversation about this that lasted nearly a week! She went on and on about Amy and Caffy. Are you doing Amy today? or Caffy? Don't you like Billy anymore? Mum You SHOULD be doing CAFFY!! Yells at me. Stood at the door and watched! hands on her hips, stood behind me, watching and continually commenting. Pulled out every DVD I had put them into Caffy piles, Billy piles etc... She was soooo funny, and soooo loyal to her mate Caffy!

:DKids are priceless! My three year old took a look at a new Amy DVD I was doing. Ran up to the T.V to get a closer look. "Hey, thats not Caffy. Who IS that lady?" There was a conversation about this that lasted nearly a week! She went on and on about Amy and Caffy. Are you doing Amy today? or Caffy? Don't you like Billy anymore? Mum You SHOULD be doing CAFFY!! Yells at me. Stood at the door and watched! hands on her hips, stood behind me, watching and continually commenting. Pulled out every DVD I had put them into Caffy piles, Billy piles etc... She was soooo funny, and soooo loyal to her mate Caffy!

Your own personal trainer, crackin' the whip....:D too cute!

My 3-1/2 year old always asks, "Who's that?" when I'm working out. And then I have to point to each crew member and say their name. She doesn't know all of them like I do, but she certainly knows Cathe!

I'm planning to move this summer so my DS pack up all of my w/o DVDs and gave Cathe DVDs a special box. He wrote Cathe about 10 times on the box. The other box has all the rest of my DVDs mixed in together. I guess he knows that Cathe is the Queen.

My 3 year old girl said to me every morning, mom do execesais and then latter she is showing daddy her push ups and crunches. And something pretty funny is that my husband said"no you don't lessen no body but Cathe"
Yea thats right!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.