You Can Now Pre-Order Any Of Cathe's STS 2.0 Individual Workouts And Save!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
New-Covers-Grid-1000px.jpg

Hi Everyone,

You can now pre-order individual STS 2.0 DVDs, however, you save the most when you pre-order the entire STS 2.0 Muscle & Recovery Workout Program.
Pre-Order Now: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh

This 15-DVD discount bundle (all DVDs in one case) Workout Program includes a total of 25 workouts! This includes 13 strength training workouts, 8 recovery workouts, and 4 ab routines that can be pre-ordered now for only $129.97! That's only $5.20 per workout! You can also order the series as "Digital Downloads" or you can get a special discount for ordering both DVDs and Downloads.

I would like to have these before April. I travel in June, so I'd like to have two consecutive months to do these before I go. I'm back for two months in the summer, so I'll be looking for a couple of 60 day rotations.
From what I've seen so far, it's going to be special. I'll work my schedule somehow.

Under the listing for individual dvds, this is what it says:
"We currently estimate STS 2.0 to ship in the late first quarter of 2023 or early 4th quarter of 2023; however, supply chain issues could cause delays."

I imagine that's a typo, or at least I hope it is ===early 4th quarter is what about October !
Yikes! :)

I once purchased a Cathe DVD from Cathe's Amazon store - it came in a cardboard sleeve/envelope - no case. So I created a label by copying & pasting the information from Cathe's descriptions & put in &on an old case -- easy peasy. But it would be nice to have a download available like the stickers (i don't even know if the stickers are still available since I don't use them).

Giant Sets, Tri Sets & Super Sets. I am more of a total body girl so these types of workouts are what I enjoy. Plus you don't need a lot of equipment. The premixes look good too. I may regret not getting the mobility one, but I can always buy later.
Great choices!! Thanks for ending the suspense ;)

Under the listing for individual dvds, this is what it says:
"We currently estimate STS 2.0 to ship in the late first quarter of 2023 or early 4th quarter of 2023; however, supply chain issues could cause delays."

I imagine that's a typo, or at least I hope it is ===early 4th quarter is what about October !
Yikes! :)
This has been corrected to early 2nd quarter.

This has been corrected to early 2nd quarter.
That part has been but unfortunately in the double free shipping paragraph on the page above it still reads (which my guess is 'in the Fall' just needs to be omitted)
When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they will ship for FREE!

I'm thinking verbage is from previous releases and not realizing all the timing language embedded to those releases.

I used to do this type of work and it's easy to miss when you're making the page go live and not wanting to recreate the wheel.

I'm fine with the travel case ... we have our downloaded Cathe LIVES in one ... it fits just fine on our custom DVD shelves. And I like having a series all in one case ... easier to find.

I was thinking of this development as Cathe initially said they weren't sure they'd sell them individually. I think it’s a smart business move as it will generate more sales. Like cam64 mentioned, she knows what she likes & what she'll do. I like TB, 2-day split & 3-day splits & wasn't sure about the individual body parts workouts. But this month after doing a rotation using series with individual body parts, I came to enjoy it more. So I'm keeping an open mind about the "parts" & am glad to have purchased the entire set! To each their own ... you do you! :)

I am glad too that I got the whole set as well, the price was excellent and I know some will be used more than others…but the express premixes sound really great….. I think the travel case is so darn cute…and once we receive them, I may end up liking that arrangement better…so time will tell….. I am just so anxious to get them :)

All the clips have done is confirm for me that I wanted the whole set...esp. to have shorter premixes .

Based on the clips and premixes, I don't think anyone will be disappointed and will get more than their money's worth..even the folks who opt for a few workouts. The individual DVD price is good, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.