Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

How often do you have to do into the office? I am only going in once a week and I love it.

Yesterday was Yvette Cardio Hiit and today CL TB Compound Core and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I am going in once a week also. So glad about that. We are supposed to do 2 days but my boss let me do 1 day due to Vic's health. I don't want him alone with his seizure history. My son is here on Thursday's which is when I usually go in. But he had to go in today so I did yesterday. The traffic was horrible too!!

Checking in with Live 97 Circuit Sweat and a walk. Yesterday we just did the walk.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I don’t blame you not wanting to leave him alone. How far outside of DC are you? Is that what causes the traffic? Margaret has friends that live in Arlington VA and commute to DC. They said it’s awful. She is happy being right near DuPont Circle. She doesn’t have a car - either walks or takes Ubers. Parking is SO bad there when we visit. Worse than NYC!

How long do you usually walk for? I never know what to do - it’s usually about an hour.

Today was CL LI Cardio with Legs Express and yoga.

Hi Lisa:

We live in MANASSAS which is about 30 miles from DC. The traffic is horrible around here. In the morning it is bad when school is in session. It wasn’t too bad when I headed home on Wednesday since I left work around 2. DC is bad to get around and yeah parking is horrible. Chris and Vic went to a baseball game tonight and he was just telling how bad it was getting around down there.

We usually go 2 miles. So it usually takes us about 35 minutes or so. We have a few paths we take through neighborhoods.

Checking in with Live 96 Cardio kickboxing plus Plyo legs.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It‘s back to hazy hot and humid here - hopefully just a few more weeks of this. I have zero energy when it;s like this. We also have not had any rain in close to a month.

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL LI Hiit plus Upper Body and Core and a Sydney Cummings stretch

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live 98: You can do anything for a minute. Pretty good workout. We also did our 2.5 mile walk before work.

Not sure if I mentioned it. Friday I am getting a Colonoscopy. Not looking forward to that at all. Have you had one? Getting old stinks! LOL

Talk to you tomorrow..

Today was Yvette Cardio with Light Weights.

I have had 2 colonoscopies. The first time the prep involved total fast and a liquid to drink that was awful. I could not get it all down. They did the procedure but it was inconclusive as I did not fully evacuate (Sorry TMI). The second prep was breakfast in the AM and then pills. It was a breeze. I do not have to go for another for 10 years. Which prep did they give you?

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Step and yoga. Today was Yvette Cardio Legs and yoga. I may try to take a walk at lunchtime since the humidity has broken.

Good luck with the colonoscopy

Hi Lisa:

Colonoscopy went well. A couple of polyps otherwise normal. I had liquid drink to consume. Took first dose Thursday at 4pm and second dose Friday morning at 9am. It was horrible but was able to stomach it. They sent the polyps off and I will get results in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I won’t have to do that for 10 years. Not fun!

Haven’t worked out since Wednesday. Hoping today or tomorrow. Just walked yesterday. Loving having tomorrow off.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

I am glad the colonoscopy went well. Liquid prep is awful!

Yesterday was a rest day. We went into New York City and pretty much walked around all day. It was beautiful.

Today was CL PHA no repeats and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Ended up doing a long walk this morning and then some stuff in the yard. Now the guys are watching baseball in the area I workout in. So, weights tomorrow…

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Metabolic Step and yoga.

It’s finally raining here. We need it so badly.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We had rain last night and this morning too. We ended up walking after dinner. At lunch, I did live 99 legs with weights and Barre.

Talk to you tomorrow….

Hi Kathy

Today was CL cardio challenge express and a CDorner mobility stretch. It was really good.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Another rainy day here. We were able to get a walk in this morning. At lunch, I did live 100: kickboxing..

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

The rain finally passed through. Weather is beautiful-low 80’s with low humidity

Today was an hour walk and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Stepped Up Bootcamp. Definitely more intermediate which was perfect for a Friday.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We had a rainy morning yesterday. We ended up walking after dinner. I did Live 101: step and pump. Not sure what I will do today. Getting ready to walk now.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was CL Metabolic Bootcamp and yoga and today Yvette Hiit and yoga,

I am trying to take a semi-rest week. Feel Like I need it,

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.