Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

Our temps are hitting a high of 21 degrees. At least it’s not snowing!

Today was Yvette Hiit Step and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Cold again today. I think we were close to 30. Not sure. It felt cold is all I know!

Checking in with Xtrain Shoulders, back & chest. No walking today. I just couldn't do it. Maybe tomorrow I will try..

Talk to you later...

HI Lisa:

Well we started off cold and midday it was a little nicer. I think we wer up to 40.

Checking in with All out low impact hiit and ab stacker #2...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

I thought I posted yesterday but I guess not.

Yesterday was CL Metabolic Conditioning 2 and a Sydney Cummings stretch. Today was KPC and yoga.

We went up to a balmy 38 yesterday. That was the high mid-day. We miss walking but Ryan and I are not built for temps that low. If we do not walk first thing in the morning before work starts I cannot get him to stop working to go lol.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We prefer first thing in the morning for our walks. But winter sure tests us. LOL. We did go today. It was around 28 out. But, it wasn't windy so that helped. It was really great to get out. In the summer we sometimes go for 2 walks. Love summer!!!

Checking in with Xtrain burn sets chest back and shoulders.

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy:

I love to walk but I need to be careful with working out too much. That’s why I inure myself. I usually do an hour and a half of a “real” workout and yoga. Adding walks taxes my body too much. I need to learn that a walk and yoga can be my exercise for the day :)

Today was All Out LI Hiit and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, I need to learn that too. I have used walks lately and on the weekends as my workout. But, I feel I didn't do anything unless I put a video on. I am trying to not think that way...

We did walk this morning. We got 2 miles in before work. At lunch I did the Live total body loops and band workout. I went light with chest, shoulders and back since I did that yesterday..

Talk to you tomorrow...

HI Lisa:

We were cold this weekend. We ended up getting about 3 or so inches of snow and some freezing rain yesterday. No walk today. We did go for a short walk on Saturday. It was really cold though.

No videos this weekend. I did lots of housecleaning on Saturday. Today's workout was Low Impact sweat..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We were lucky that this storm was only rain and wind for us. It was really cold through. More snow is supposed to be coming this week!

Today was Yvette Chest/Triceps/Core Circuit. I did manage to walk to Starbucks this morning since it was sunny and 31 degrees. That is only a total 20 minute walk lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I think we are getting more snowy weather too. It wasn't too cold this morning. We went out for a walk. However, we had to watch it because there were some icy spots where the snow had melted and froze last night. Going to get out there tomorrow too.

Workout was Xtrain burn sets Bis & tris..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Time to Hiit It Low Impact and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Super grateful that I work remotely the majority of time and when I do have to go to the office my commute is all of 5 minutes lol. I do not like driving in the snow/ice.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Me too. I am not a good snow driver. Love working at home!!

It ended up nice today. We got up to around 50. Went for a walk this afternoon. Then did Xtrain Legs after I finished work..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Well we didn't end up getting any snow. Great news!! It did rain this morning for most of the morning and it was cooler today.. NO walk for us. Today's workout was Live Warrior kickbox 2 from last week. Good workout...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We got about 2 inches of snow in the morning which melted by 2pm. It’s back to being 13 degrees!

Today was CL High/Low Hiit and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

No snow here. But so COLD!!

Checking in today with a walk. Not too cold since the sun was out. Yesterday was the Live: Total Body Circuit. Used some band. She hinted the next series would be using them. No filming date though..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We ran a bunch of errands and went to lunch. Not much else.

Today was Yvette Step Cardio with Chest Biceps Triceps and abs and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a short walk this morning. It is a little nicer today and sunny. Just finished doing IMAX 4 and yesterday I did Pyramid Upper Body. Feeling the DOMS today from that one. Especially the chest muscles..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.