Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

I can imagine the mental aspect of what happened being extremely difficult. I am glad that he is improving.

Yesterday was CL Boxing and Legs Blasts and today was CL High/Low Hiit and yoga.

I am really looking forward to my rest week next week :)

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

It has been cold here. But we got our walk in this morning.

Today's workout was Live: Chiseled Upper Body Blast. Tomorrow I will do a leg Live.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It has been cold here as well.

Today was Yvette Cardio Step and yoga

Covid is really blowing up here again. I am getting a swap this morning just to be safe. We are driving to Maryland but I still would not feel comfortable going without a negative test.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yeah COVID seems to be getting bad all over again. We are staying in pretty much again. I am driving Vic to PA on Sunday for a couple of days. Not crazy about being out in the germs. But will wear the mask when around others.

Checking in today with our 2 mile walk and Legit Legs live class from last week...I may try the Live hiit one from a couple of weeks ago tomorrow..

Talk to you soon..

Hi Kathy

Ryan and I are tripled vaccinated and take regular home tests. Not much more we can do. We are pretty introverted so we never go out much and never to crowded places.

Today was CL #325 LI 40/20 Hiit and Yoga. Tomorrow will be Yvette Step.

I will not be back on here until after Christmas. Enjoy the Holidays!

Hi Lisa:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

We are back. We did a short walk while in PA. It was rainy and cold there. Getting back to my workouts tomorrow..

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy:

We had a great time off. Can‘t wait for the next stretch of time off lol

Today was Yvette Step Boxing plus Abs and yoga.

It has been In the high 50‘s and raining for days here. Tomorrow is a high of 35 and snow. I am working remotely so I am fine with it :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

How much snow did your area get today? We got about 8" it seems. Crazy since yesterday it was in the 60s. Well I am still working at home. So, I didn't have to get out.

Checking in today with Live: Metabolic Circuit blast. I think I am going to start the January rotation tomorrow. It looks like a good one..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We did not get a flake of snow! South Jersey got over a foot. The temps here are brutal - we did not get above 30 yesterday.

Today was Yvette Hiit.

The January rotation does look good just too much lifting for me. I wish Cathe would do another metabolic rotation.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Cold today. We did a short walk. But the sidewalks were all covered in snow. So today's workout was day 1 of the January rotation: Tabatacise.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It’s currently dumping freezing rain here. Ahh winter lol. SO glad I do not have to drive to the office!

Today was CL PHA plus Cardio Bursts and yoga. I cannot believe I have never done this workout - it was great!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We took a short mile and a half walk at lunch. Then after work I did the Boss bands total workout. Tough workout. I can feel it in my neck. Those blue bands are tight..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

My body does not like band work at all, Every time I try either my neck or shoulders are screaming for days

Today was Yvette Step Cardio plus Abs and yoga.

Snow is arriving tomorrow morning. They say only 4 inches but it’s only going to be 25 degrees!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We are getting more snow tonight too. Ugh!!

Checking in today with X train Cardio Leg Blast and Core 1.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We got about 5 inches of snow. Now the sun is out so hopefully some of it will melt.

Today was CL New Years Countdown and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We ended up with maybe 3 inches of snow. Not too bad. The sun is out today here too. So hopefully it will all melt.

Checking in with a walk today and Xtrain Bis & Tris...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day. We ran a ton of errands.

Yesterday was Yvette Step Boxing plus Abs and yoga and today CL Total Body Circuit and yoga.

It is really really cold here!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We are cold today too. Yesterday it rained most of the day. At least it wasn't snow. No walk just too cold.

Workout today was the Boss Band loop workout: Glutes and core...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.