Xtrainers

HI Lisa: Thanks. No no prep. Nothing like you had to do. Warm here this weekend too. But, it is a beautiful sunny day.

Checking in with Fit Tower Total Body from the DVDs. Yesterday I did Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Knockout. Couldn't get into it. I like Amy. But, I have gotten you used to Cathe's style and prefer the way she teaches and doesn't make the moves so different there is such a learning curve.

Anyway, Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am glad you have no prep :)

I hear you Cathe's style. The only instructor I feel is close to her is Yvette Bachman. When I occasionally do a any other instructor's workout I quickly get frustrated.

That being said, today was Yvette Cardio Bodyweight Blast. It was really tough but good.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

It was a warm humid day here today. Rained a little in the morning.

OK, Decided to go for a walk and sweat a little and I did my half hour on the elliptical this morning.

Talk to you tomorrow. I may workout before my appointment in the morning. Working at home tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I love working remotely. I try to do it a few times a month.

Today was You Bet Bootcamp Live which was really good.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Checking in today with a Live workout: Bootcamp with step. It was a good workout. Tomorrow I think it will be some kickboxing. Haven't done that in a while.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Oh yeah my test...I ended up going in and she looked over my records and since she did a comprehensive test last year with a biopsy, she said I didn't need to have it done. I was really happy about that.

Checking in with Live Kickbox and core. The one from today sounds really good. I think I will do that one over the weekend..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am so glad you did not have to the test! I cannot stand all the invasive testing doctors want to do all the time.

Today was Kickbox and Core Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day. We went to the beach since Summer is dwindling down. Sunday was Twenty Five Live and today was Yvette Cardio Mix up plus Abs.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I ended up not getting workouts in on Friday and Saturday. Yesterday I did the Live Cardio Hiit from last Thursday. Today I did Live Upper body on the ball with core and a walk with Vic. It was a nice cool day today...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It has been cool here as well. I really wanted to walk but Ryan is away for business and i don't like walking alone. I get bored with no one to talk to :).

Today was We are Talking Legs Live. My legs are screaming.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I usually won't walk alone either. Sometimes I will take the dog. But, one barks at everything and the other one pulls like crazy. So, that isn't fun.

Checking in today with Live: Give me more legs and core. That is a good one.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

We had the same weather yesterday but today is beautiful. Today through Saturday is suppose to be super nice here. No beach as I have to get ready to leave for vacation on Sunday. No complaints though :) I may go to the pool for a little tomorrow.

Today was Upper Body Ball-tastic Live. It was a solid workout that included abs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Have fun in the sun. We are going to PA for the weekend to see the inlaws. Hope the weather is good there.

Checking in today with Live: Bun Burners Barre & Ball. I don't think I have done that one yet. It was a good one.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I think the weather should be good for you. My vacation starts today :) We are leaving on Sunday so I won't be back until the end of next week.
Today was Yvette Cardio Kickbox. This was a great workout with a lot of core work.
Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Hope you are having a great time on vacation...

Checking in with Strong & sweaty bootcamp. I decided to start the September rotation today...

Talk to you soon!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.