XTrain User Manual

hoffmasa

Cathlete
SNM,

Is it possible for you to post the User Manual online for us to view?

I see that the workout manager's 90 day downloaded rotation does not specifically define which premix is being used. I use the online workout manager at work during lunch and don't have the User Manual with me.

It would be helpful if I could pull it up online not only to properly log my workouts, but for workout planning purposes (what the workout is and the time duration). Thank you for considering.

Sharon

Sharon,

I believe that if you click the details button in the workout manager it will tell you which pre-mix it is and also show how long it is. HTH
Pam

Hi Pam,
Actually, it does not show the premix. It only shows the disc to be used, without a premix selected. Unless I did something wrong when I downloaded the rotation...

Click on the workout in your calendar. When the little box opens to te right, click show details. The premix, if used, is shown there.

Ok, I know I'm not crazy now. Everything that you both are saying I checked with no luck. I decided to re-download the 90 day rotation and NOW the premixes are showing in the details.
TRULY, they were not there with the other rotation that I downloaded. I have no idea why. BUT, now I'm good. Thank you for your help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.