XTrain Update 11-8-2012

Exciting News, not long now :D

Thanks for all the updates, and pictures, the premixes look amazing!!!!!

There are so many:):):) Thank you for working so hard on the DVD authoring, and giving us so much variety!!! Cathe, SNM, and crew You Rock!!!

Bri:)

Hi ladies. I did not get a newsletter.. ?? But I checked the blog ..i heard someone say they had update on xtrain in newsletter. If I go to blog it isnt anything new since 11 /8 on the xtrain. Am I missing spmething? I even checked fb. Its all five day old news. Sorry if im just bugging you all. Not trying to.

Here was the update we got in the newsletter yesturday:
We've now finished the final editing updates for all ten of the Xtrain workouts. This now means that there is only one phase left for us to do on this project and that is the "XTrain DVD authoring" which we started on today. We’ve already done a lot of the prep work necessary for the DVD authoring phase and have completed most of the DVD menus which is one of the most time consuming parts of this phase. Audio also still has to be cleaned and have the levels set, but that is done by an outside company and will be done while we are working on authoring the DVDs. This means we're probably about two weeks away from being ready to send all of the XTrain DVDs to the duplicator!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.