XTrain guide?

LadyLep

Cathlete
Hi- I saw on one of the covers or blog that it says there is a 90 and 30 day. Does that mean it has rotations for 90 and 30 days? I'm not sure if this has been completed yet. But I hope to see various options based on time and difficulty. I'd love to see a timesaver rotation where the workouts are no more than 30 or so minutes and another that is easier and one that is harder.

Hoping to find it under my tree this year!
Allison <-- sick mom of 4 boys needing to get back in the groove of working out!

XTrain Rotations

The Xtrain User Guide comes with four Rotations that can also be downloaded in your Workout Manager online calendar. A 5th rotation will only be included in the Workout Manager and not in the User Guide.

The following is a list of our five XTrain official Rotations:

1. XTrain 90 Day Undulating Workout Program

2. Optional XTrain & Low Impact Series 90 day
Workout Program

3. Optional Cardio & Strength Combined 30 Day
Workout Program (this is patterned after our CTX series and offers you the ability to do both cardio and one body part strength segment in the same day or workout)

4. Optional 30 Day Program with Ride included

5. Optional 30 Day Upper Body Strength Workout
Program (Only available online in our
Workout Manager)

These are just five rotations. We could easily right hundreds of rotations for XTrain. With 142 Premix workouts and a whole bunch of bonus workouts you have almost unlimited options at disposal. We designed our XTrain premixes so that each workout offers numerous workout time options to fit almost any workout time schedule.

Question to SNM

Hi SNM,

Are customer who purchase both download and DVD going to receive the user guide in both formats?

Thanks for your hard work,

I can not wait to put my hand XTRAIN!

Kind Regards,

Nathalie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.