Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast

Fembot40

Cathlete
I'm so excited for this workout after viewing the clip. It looks very similar to STS plyo legs, which is my absolute favorite! This will be the first workout I'll attempt when the workouts arrive. :eek:

Another Plyo Legs lover over here :eek:.

TBH I have no idea how Cathe is going to top Plyo Legs. How can you beat perfection? ;).

This workout will be great for those that don't have STS and have never experienced the magical DOMS of Plyo Legs :eek::eek::eek:.

Natasha

Oh I must have missed cardio leg blast clip...

Having fallen in love with STS Plyos, I am looking forward to this "new incineration process" Aie:D:D:D

After reading these post I am feeling compelled to buy the STS meso #3 just so I can have the plyo legs!!!!!

ok I must have missed something.. I can't find this clip? where is it? I seen the post with Ride, chest,bk and shldr, hard strikes, and super cuts but not this one:(

The clip I viewed is on collagevideo.com. It's not as long as what Cathe will post, but enough to give you a good idea of what to expect...

...DOMs! :eek:

Lisa

Woohoo i never have done plyo legs before, i had to pause a couple times today but i finished it. I hardly ever get sore when i do lower body because i have balance issues with feet with barbell and my back hurting. But... The dumbells made it better plyos helped, i could feel my legs shaking. Well it is only 9 hours later and i am SORE! Not in my joints or back but sore in my legs and alot in my butt! Im so tickled. Gawd this may be the ticket to get my legs stronger again. Two surgies on my feet caused me to give up. Not anymore. I also was afraid the impact will hurt my kkneeess. But it didnt i think because you stop jumping to do weights. I am not sure. But imm pleased a punch.oh the music was fun in this one to!

Woohoo i never have done plyo legs before, i had to pause a couple times today but i finished it. I hardly ever get sore when i do lower body because i have balance issues with feet with barbell and my back hurting. But... The dumbells made it better plyos helped, i could feel my legs shaking. Well it is only 9 hours later and i am SORE! Not in my joints or back but sore in my legs and alot in my butt! Im so tickled. Gawd this may be the ticket to get my legs stronger again. Two surgies on my feet caused me to give up. Not anymore. I also was afraid the impact will hurt my kkneeess. But it didnt i think because you stop jumping to do weights. I am not sure. But imm pleased a punch.oh the music was fun in this one to!

Renee,
I'm SO happy you got such an effective w/o that did not hurt your feet and joints! I agree, the plyo + weights really kicks starts DOMS. Like I said before, it quite magical :eek:.

Did this one last night. Even with modifications to ease my plantar fasciitis (stepping up on the box instead of jumping up, and not getting a lot of air on the airborne jumps :rolleyes:) I got a great workout in! My thighs feel tight today ;)! I am hoping to do less modifying as time goes by because Plyo workouts are the bomb!!!!:eek:

Love!

I started the 90 day undulating rotation on Dec 31 and LOVE everything so far :) The Cardio Leg Blast was a very welcome surprise. I wasn't sure if I could get through it but I did - just used a little bit of a lower weight since I'm just getting back to lifting after a knee injury. Looking forward to upping the weight next time!

I am practically in LOVE with Xtrain's Cardio LegBlast!
Thank you for such a fun and energizing workout!

The Challenges at the end are the perfect finishers to this workout... scarecrow and hip thrusts - fantastic!

I felt good and strong the whole way through - there's not a lot of repetition, not a ton of jumping and the bit that is there can easily be modified. The music is great, the exercises are great, the entire routine is fantastic!

One of my new favorites!
Thank you!

I decided to start the 30 Day Undulating & Ride rotation this week and just did Cardio Leg Blast for the first time. WOW! This felt like Plyo Legs on steroids. I hope I can move tomorrow!

Love it BTW.
Lisa

I'm scared

Okay, I'm scared but the comments are giving this cowardly lion some courage. I start the 30 undulating rotation Monday, 1/14/13 -- woohoo!

This was second time and i love it even more! Week 2 day 2 ... Oh i hope i can get stronger and less of me! Lol love i can actualy do a leg wo by Cathe. Its hard but so doable i think at any level! I think this one would be challanging for anyone yet can be modified to fit anyone.

Loved it even more than Plyo Legs (and that is saying something). I used the weight Cathe did, where I probably would have gone higher, and I really felt the exercises better than I ever did in STS.

I did this yesterday morning and I am sooo sore today. I too love Plyo legs and this is very similar.
I especially liked the very last weight exercise where we did lunges onto the high step. What a different way to do a lunge! And so effective! I felt a wonderful stretch in the legs during this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.