X10 is a perfect 10!!!

jdimascio

Cathlete
I did a premix that one that had step, low impact and fat burning circuit segments. Each segment lasted about 11-14 minutes and it was non-stop. Every move was fun, fast, and effective...I was a sweaty mess. This DVD will be used a lot!!!!!!!!!

I did fast blasting circuit and whoa i loved it - reminded me of super it's and A nice calorie burner for the 28 minutes. Wore my heart rate monitor and It really torched the cals - this while be a go to fav when I only have 30 min - I give it a thousand thumbs up!!

I did the warmup and cardio blast segment after Greatest Hits. Not recommended (GH is going next to my interval-type workouts), by the way. Loved the warm-up. Cardio blast is challenging, and I love how Cathe blends killer and "easier" moves. The segment starts out with three sets of 16 plie jacks. That should give you a good idea of the intensity. I really loved the section where you alternate high knee runs & wide high knee runs. Fries your quads good and of course, your HR will be up there. I can't wait to try the other workouts in X10.... I will not tack them off after Greatest Hits, though. haha!

Thinking of trying this today

I know X10 will be one of my favorites & I'm planning on trying the Step premix (26:12) today. After doing Party Rocking Step #2 (premix #3) yesterday my quads feel heavy & my calves are tight, so we'll see........:rolleyes:

I did a premix that one that had step, low impact and fat burning circuit segments. Each segment lasted about 11-14 minutes and it was non-stop. Every move was fun, fast, and effective...I was a sweaty mess. This DVD will be used a lot!!!!!!!!!

You did step, low impact, AND fat burning circuit :eek:???? You are my hero :p:D!!!!

I did the premix with low impact, step and fat burn too!!! Holy sweat fest!! It was awesome! Now that I've done it I have an idea of what to expect. It really is non stop action with a few breathers in there so you don't collapse. It moves fast so you have to pay attention and there is NO time for dread. I used lighter weights than Cathe because it was my first time and I'm glad I did for some parts! It almost seems like Cathe condensed "afterburn" or "athletic training" and made these powerful mini workouts! Be prepared but do not stop because they are short and totally worth the time and effort. This is an example of why Cathe is and always will be the Queen!

I just wanted to add that the music actually make me smile and kinda giggle too.....funky town?! Then Aerosmith?! Loved it? And Cathes energy and enthusiasm in this was contagious! It helped me get through it. I am always amazed that she can still talk. Really excellent and creative.

Last edited:
I did the X65 Premix last night. Low Impact, Hi-Low, Cardio Blast & Fat Burning Cicuit Premix. All I can say is super WOW! The 65 minutes moves very fast and the time flys. Not much time for a water break. I was totally spent afterwards. The sweat was dripping so fast that at times I couldn't even see what Cathe was doing. If you like a cardio challenge, this premix is definitely for you!! I did have some choice words for Cathe every time I heard the word pushups. I am not a lover of pushups, but I was able to do them all on my knees. I did Lean Legs and Abs the night before, so my legs are really talking to me this morning.

I love Intensity and Tabatasize, but I think X10 may have moved to the top. Thank you Cathe for a fabulous set of workouts.

Mary

I did the X65 Premix last night. Low Impact, Hi-Low, Cardio Blast & Fat Burning Cicuit Premix. All I can say is super WOW! The 65 minutes moves very fast and the time flys. Not much time for a water break. I was totally spent afterwards. The sweat was dripping so fast that at times I couldn't even see what Cathe was doing. If you like a cardio challenge, this premix is definitely for you!! I did have some choice words for Cathe every time I heard the word pushups. I am not a lover of pushups, but I was able to do them all on my knees. I did Lean Legs and Abs the night before, so my legs are really talking to me this morning.

I love Intensity and Tabatasize, but I think X10 may have moved to the top. Thank you Cathe for a fabulous set of workouts.

Mary

I may do this premix next time. I don't sweat the push ups, if you don't do them a lot, or don't lift heavy upper body, it's tough to get them, even Tony H. calls a half-push up a push up. Women carry weight differently so I think it's tougher for us, even Tony is seemingly surprised when one of the girls, Maren? does all the tricep (single side) push ups, like more than the guys, but that's it too, I think, the guys carry more up top there, than the women.

That's my guess anyway. Cathe has more than one "barometer" type move that tells me if I'm getting stronger. :p

I did Lean Legs & Abs today, and w/ barre bonus premix, the abs really got me at the end. Had me pulling out the stretching anatomy book to see where she was getting me today, that was rectus abdominus, and the triceps, of course.

I think I'm really going to like X10 too.

This morning I did the cardio segment and fat blasting circuit premix. The music was a really great and it was a challenge! I was dripping when I was done.

Very effective. Hmmmm just when I think I am in pretty good shape, I do a another Cathe workout (which is 3-4 x per wk! :/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.