Yes, I have. It's really hard for me to fit in the long ones and there were a couple of days that I had to shorten it, but for me, the add-ons are my favorites. I love the muscle meltdowns the most so I couldn't cut them out. I needed the Blizzard Blast to feel the intensity I wanted. Have you done it too?

I just finished the Level 3 rotation. It was more of a time commitment & more cardio than I usually do, but I really loved it! I think it was the Muscle Meltdowns that I liked the most. I did have a few times where I split the workouts up due to either time constraints or energy level. I also substituted some of the CatheLive's that were ICE-inspired for a little variety. I'm getting ready to start STS Meso 2 & I think I'll add in ICE workouts for some of my cardio.

I started Level 3, got sick, and then switched to Ice/Xtrain too. I really like this rotation-the workouts are all about an hour. I am missing the MMs though. Level 3 had very lengthy workouts and I just don't have the time for them with my job.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.