x

Good idea, leanicholson. I like the look of this-about an hour long and lots of kickboxing! I'm in and it's in my calendar. RSK with ICY abs 1 on tap for tomorrow! Hi Jaypea!

Beth

I was doing the level 3 rotation for a bit, but I found I didn't always have the time to finish. No school tomorrow (I'm a teacher), so I'll get the workout done in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done...buns of steel-move over!!!! Wow, were my butt and legs on fire![emoji15]

I had to stop around mid-way so I could get ready for work. I will finish rest later., especially now that we are doing this rotation.

Ok, I finished it tonight. I'm curious to know if my chest will be sore tomorrow.

Way to go! I didn't get up to exercise this morning. I barely slept the night before , and I've been trying hard to make sure I get enough sleep. I will do this workout in the evening.

I agree. I'm going to exercise within the next hour. I'll report back when I'm done.

Ok, it's done. I really liked the cardio. The pullovers were the most challenging. I plan to get to bed early so I can squeeze tomorrow's workout in.

Loved lower body chisel!!! I tend to carry weight in my lower body, so this is perfect. My shoulders were burning at the end of the meltdown.

We are away, in the Poconos, this weekend-returning later today. We don't take the kids skiing yet, but the resort we stay at has an old ski slope where we went sledding. That was so much fun, especially watching everyone crash into the hay bales at the bottom. After my first crash, I smartened up and put my feet out to slow down. Anyway, there was no lift to take us up the mountain, so I considered that my workout. We also went swimming, so I swam a few laps-nothing intense. My body needed a day off. I'll report back later on today's workout. I did do well when we went out both fri and sat. On Friday, I drank a seltzer and cranberry juice. Last night, I had one of those with vodka and one without plus a glass of water. I used to drink wine, but the kind I like is WAY too sweet (guess my tolerance for sweet stuff changed), plus I can't stand headaches.
My goal is to lose a few pounds. I'm pear-shaped too. 5'1", 124 pounds. My weight has stayed the same (within a 5 pound range 119-124) for about 3 years. It's so frustrating. I'm in a weight loss contest at work (goes my percentage of weight lost). I don't normally do those things, but I thought it would give me motivation, and it does.

I finished it this morning. I even had a little time for abs, so I did 10 min Turbo Fire abs. I love Chalene! I don't like step, but it was actually fun today.

Great job! I did the cardio portion, and I'll do the tricep work later today. The music was catchy, and I love the variety of moves. I get bored easily when routines repeat. So, I really liked this one. I strapped my old Beachbody weighted gloves on for most of it.

I did the workout scheduled for tomorrow since I like my rest day on the weekend. It was metabolic total body. Not sure if that's the exact title, but something like that.
I like to follow a plan, somewhat, but there are days I just want to do my own thing. I lost one pound since the beginning of the year. Yes, I'd like to lose a few, but I feel really healthy with no aches or pains. I'll take it!

Great job, Leanicholson! I just moved on to lower body chisel and abs. I love this workout. The moves and music are so fun! I will finish shoulders later. Off to work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.