x

I did them when I renewed my ondemand account. I was excited about the ICE workouts. The blasts are intense and super fun. They are short, so they are doable. I just never have that much time in the morning. An hour is pushing it. When I get home from work, I spend time with my kids. They go to bed around 8, so it's hard to workout at night. I do what I can in the morning. I may take a day off of exercising tomorrow bc I didn't sleep well last night. Our cat scratches the wall by our door bc he thinks he's going to get fed. He NEVER gets fed during the night! He's on my last nerve bc I rarely fall asleep after he wakes me up. Last night, that was around 2:15[emoji15]! Then, I get anxious at night that I won't be able to sleep. It's a vicious cycle. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi jaypea - I have a cat that used to wake me up early, too. I use an automatic feeder now, and she has learned that it (and not me) feeds her now. It has done wonders for my sleep. At dinner time I see her sitting in the kitchen waiting for they tray to turn, but she doesn't beg me anymore.

Dawn

I didn't workout on Friday, but I got some amazing sleep. Yesterday, was ICE boot camp, but I did Insanity Circuit instead. Wow-are my calves feeling it today [emoji15]! Leanicholson, are you still here? It looks like your posts are deleted. What workout did you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.