~*~* WW's Tuesday ~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

How is everyone? I am just hanging at my moms house, waiting for my coffee to be ready:9
Im not sure what todays workout will be. I brought KPC and DM with me, plus I also have DS and his running stroller but it doesn't look like the weather is going to be the best,it may clear up though, who knows?

Im going to read through yesterdays thread to see what I missed and I will be back in a little while!

Lori:)

Morning Gidge and everyone else.

I love coffee in the a.m. too.I put caramel creamer in my ice coffee, with no sugar(save calories). When you run Gidge who do you listen to on your Ipod? Music, itread,etc.

Thanks so much Cheryl for the special guest update. "Intestines being pushed forward" as soon as I read that I straigten up LOL.

Hi Nancy, Belinda, Amelia, Kim and everyone else. What new?

Today is my rest day (my hamstring needs it) so I was able to sleep a little late. My BM2 have not come yet...I'm going to give the postman a dirty look
}(

I know it not his faught but it makes me feel better. HA

Enjoy your workouts, chat later.

Moring ladies,

Today's workout is a AM walk with DS at the park! As soon as I drop off my DD,where headin there!

Lori-Im "sippin on some coffee" too! I wondered(and just forgot to ask You)if you used a runner stroller! I thought about taking my mp3 player w/me this am! Do you listen to your ipod while pushing your ds?

Robin-I know its hard to be patient when theres a new CATHE DVD on its way,LOL! Your are gonna love it! You answered my question yesterday(or was it the day before that?)about tea,I thought you drank tea in the am,but now I remember you do drink coffee,im a little slow today,LOL!

Cheryl-Thank you for sharing! My DM always reminds me to "sit up straight" I guess mothers do know best;-)!

Hey to the rest of the gang,gotta go get the kids ready...bbl!

Robin, I love adding stuff to my coffee as well:9 But my stuff is never low cal...so I don't do it very often:)
Yesterday I listened to my sisters Ipod and it took me a little while to get my pace down b/c the music was kind of steering me in certain directions but once I got the pace down, I was o.k. and enjoyed the music. Most of the times though, I don't listen to anything.

Amelia, terrible 2's? DD had the terrible 3's! Not fun. They get over it though but Id say..."look out when they are teenagers!";) Good job on the workout yesterday.
DS usually falls asleep which makes it o.k for me to listen to my Ipod, the only thing is, I don't have anywhere to put it. I used my sisters yesterday (i usually use DD's)and hers must be older b/c its alot bigger.So I put it on the top of the stroller, where the sunthingy is (not sure what to call it) and that kept it in place. I only have one pair of shorts that as a place for MP3 players or Ipods.And yeah, we have a stroller, I would never get out running if I didn't.

Cheryl, thanks for the info, good to know. I don't like working chest so thats even better news for me. :) Now...what can you tell me about only working legs once a month? Then I would be on cloud 9!

Nancy, I noticed you were MIA. Did you enjoy your weekend? Its getting cooler around here now so I doubt that I will be taking off to any beaches!

Lainie, welcome! You'll love this group.

Good morning, everyone! A nice Tuesday so far.
I ran 60 min. with partner ... contemplating finishing up with a LB workout - maybe B&G or Gym Style Legs??

I think I'll do 60 min of B&G by chapter. I've never done the Sit-n-stands bonus section and those were the best part of Leaner Legs, I thought.

Lori, Amelia, Nancy, Robin - Have a wonderful morning! BBL

Cheryl

Howdy girls:)

Got done with my walk with DS,I kept fighting the erge to run,LOL

Lainie,Welcome! Of course we have room for you! How much weight have you lost with WW altogether? I've still got about 30/35 pds to go before I reach my weight destination!(and at the pace Iam going thats about OHHHHHHH another year,LOL!

Cheryl-Great job on the run,did you decide to do LB work?

Lori-My dd didn't really go through any "terrible's" but her brother is making up for it,LOL...and yea,not looking forward to the teenager age :+ !I use to give my mother a hard time and now that I have children of my own,I wish I didn't give her such a hard time!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Good morning ladies,

We are finally home:) Alesia and I didn't get home until 9:30 p.m I am still sitting here drinking my coffee! I will check in later!
Not sure what workout I will do today?? My trip to Phillly was scary! I will tell you later!

Welcome Lainie!

BBL!
Belinda

Good morning girls!!!

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee too - just much later than everyone else. I slept till 9:30 and figured - WTH?

Hi Belinda - I enjoyed seeing you and your DD pics. You're both very beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Lori - I can't believe the difference in temps between me and you. I know your much farther north but when I hear you say it's cold out or raining all the time and it's sweltering outside here.......... Do you get much warm weather at all? I love summer and what it represents but I don't really like the heat!!!!!!

Cheryl - Thanks so much for the update on the guest speaker. Yeah...I have to straigten up too. I'm always yelling at my 16 yo to straigten up but I'm probably a worse offender. It does makes sense.

Hey Robin - What made your hamstrings hurt so much? Today is Legs for me - but not until later. I'm doing Pure Strength. I first have to go food shopping for both mine and my mothers house. You should catch a load of me trying to handle that. It's a workout in itself.

Amelia - Enjoy your time with your DS. How does DD like school?

Lainie - Welcome!!!!!! Yes, please join our little group. I'm not always so good about posting, but I try. Do you go to weekly meetings? Maybe you could share what you learn and stuff. I'm a lifetime member for a long time. I only needed to lose about 7 lbs when I joined about 8 years ago but my goal was LT so I didn't have to pay. To make a long story short, I had to up my "goal weight" to continue to remain a life member though, lol. I now weigh as much as I did when I first joined. (119 lbs.) My goal used to be 112, lol. But you know they allow you to go heavier so I upped it to the max of 123 lbs. so I have a way to go before I lose the status. I'm really eating clean lately and I want to go to 112 (I'll be shocked if I hit 115). I can't seem to lose anymore.

Okay, my fingers are broken....I can't believe I typed this much. I'm not going back to read it......for me if it doesn't make sense. Okay, have a good day. Off to shower, shop, cook, clean, exercise,.. just another day.

Nancy

Laine, welcome! We always have room for more!

Belinda, are you feeling better? How was your trip...other then scary? Did you enjoy meeting Cathe?

Cheryl, sounds like you had a good workout and your right, sit and stands are killer,and I actually don't mind doing those.

Amelia, good job on the workout. I gave my parents a bit fo grief to..considering I got preggo when I was only 16!:eek: I think that took a couple of yrs off of their lives! lol (i can laugh at it now, 12 yrs ago I wouldn't dare!)

Well, I finally figured out why the remote to the dvd player wouldn't work...cause it belonged to the dvd player upstairs! I hooked up the dvd player downstairs and then I thought..."geez, this one doesn't have a remote and there aren't any buttons to press up or down....oh wait a minute...lets try this remote!" hahaha Sure enough, problem solved! So I did DM. I couldn't jump to high though cause my parents ceiling is low in the basement but its done and over with now...phew!

I will check back later!

Hi Lainie

Welcome, if you like to have fun this is the place to be. Good job on losing weight on WW. Do you like the WW packaged food or do you cook your own?
Great website.
I was thinking of selling movies and exercise DVDs on ebay also, is it difficult to get started?

Nancy I think I hurt my left hamstring doing kickboxing but I'm not sure b/c I'm sore so often.

Hi Belinda

Hi everyone. Thanks for the big welcome!

I guess I'll intro myself briefly. I'm a SAHM (2 boys, ages 5 and 2) in the lower Hudson Valley in New York, though I'm originally from Texas. I've been here for about a year, and for 4 years before that I was living in Europe. I didn't discover Cathe until we moved back to the States. Would you believe I was still doing Buns of Steel videos until a few months ago? Then I started buying new stuff like crazy and then selling them when I wasn't satisfied, until I found Cathe in April or so. Now I'm hooked (like everyone else on her forum, of course).

Amelia--love your icon--is that a Monet painting?

My big thing in the morning is flavored coffee. If it has a nice flavor then I don't have to add much to it. If I don't have flavor then I sprinkle cinnamon on the grounds before brewing. I do like a little skim milk to cool it off.

I have lost about 26 lbs on WW (mostly online but recently started meetings). I posted earlier that I had 12 lbs to goal but it's actually 14! I went to weigh in today (after not going for 3 weeks) and I'd gained 2 lbs. Eek. I knew I'd gained, but didn't know it was so much. I've got to get serious again. Of course, that goal is just my WW goal; in reality I'd like to lose at least 20-25 lbs. Oh, and my highest weight was about 50 lbs ago, but that was right before giving birth--so I lost the first 25 of that pretty quickly--esp. considering my second son was 9lbs 11oz.

I do the WW Core plan, so I don't really eat the packaged food much--it's more like eating clean like Cathe talks about, I think (that is, if I do it). I recently switched to the Flex plan for just a week. Now I'm back to Core because I seem to eat healthier on it. It helps a lot when I keep my steamer machine out of the cabinet and keep it busy. When I eat a lot of steamed veggies and fresh fruit, it's much easier to stick to the diet and lose.

Robin, glad you like the website. I love fiddling with my website way too much. As for Ebay, it's been pretty easy to sell DVDs on there, though I think there are a lot of bad sellers selling bootlegged DVDs, so it means people just give up buying on Ebay at all. I think you can easily build a reputation as an honest seller, though, and hopefully people will recognize that. I've been annoyed lately with this new system they have for people to give stars to sellers when they rate the transaction. I'm surprised that I don't have a full 5 stars from my buyers (though it's close) for shipping costs, because if anything I undercharge for shipping and end up paying a bit out of pocket. I wonder what the buyers expect when I am offering shipping way cheaper than most of the Ebay DVD stores and I ship stuff out pretty quickly. OK, that's neither here nor there, but it is annoying. I'm not a big seller myself, anyway--usually I just have too many workout DVDs I'm not doing, so I sell them.

***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

Hi ladies,

We got home really late last night, I was too tired to post. We never should have taken the bus to Philly. I wasn't nervous once on the RT, but the bus ride I was scared. We drove trough a really bad neighborehood, I thought you only see in movies. Also, the people that got on the bus horrified me. I actually hid my wedding ring, and turned my purse around so no-one could see it. But once we got to Philly we had a lot of fun. I made sure we didn't stay to late! We took a taxi back to NJ. I didn't care about the money at that point. The bus ride was $3.50 a person and the taxi was $39.00. There was no way I would take the bus back to NJ in the dark. What was I thinking??:+ I had the time of my life on the RT!

Yes, I did talk to Cathe a lot! She said I sound like her mommy, with my strong accent. My DD Alesia called me pappanazi! LOL! I took a lot of pic., which I will post soon. We even talked in German! She is really down to earth. I knew Cathe was really a nice person from her DVD's, but meeting her in person she is even nicer. She took the time to talk to everybody and didn't brush you off. Cathe and her crew are the tiniest little things you ever saw! They look fantastic! I had several chances to take to Jai, Brenda and Lorraine! The are all great! Down to earth! I wished you all could be there!

Cheryl it was really nice meeting you in person! Alesia is interested in running!

My workout for today was IMAX 2!

See you in the moring!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.