Wowie Zowie!!!

WOW! I'm tired just thinking about what you'll be doing! :p That setttles it for me...no rest! Your dedication is inspiring!
I'm gonna need the ding-dong-ditch on Sunday mornin'! Thank you!:p
Can't wait to meet you!:D

Wendy, no rest for the weary, right??? This will be RT #4 for me and I don't usually change a thing. This year, I'm training for my half marathon on Sept 13, so I'm currently doing my running 3 days and weights (STS and BFL) the other 3 with a rest day here and there. My long runs are Thursdays and THIS year I'll be logging about 10 or 11 miles the Thursday of RT week (I'm going early, so I'll be running in Jersey, lol).

SO.VERY.EXCITED.TOO! :)

Gayle

p.s. I'm gonna ding-dong-ditch every single door before leaving for Sunday morning's EARLY class!!!! :p;):p;):p;)

Now listen, sleepy heads, if I can make the 7 AM (which my body will think is 4 AM) then many of you who don't have to deal with a time change certainly can participate in the 7 AM class.... Do I need to knock on everyone's door to ensure all you ladies are ready to rise, shine, and sweat??? :rolleyes:

Tee hee. :eek::p;)

Now listen, sleepy heads, if I can make the 7 AM (which my body will think is 4 AM) then many of you who don't have to deal with a time change certainly can participate in the 7 AM class.... Do I need to knock on everyone's door to ensure all you ladies are ready to rise, shine, and sweat??? :rolleyes:

Tee hee. :eek::p;)

Um, yeah -- you just might! I have the three-hour time difference going on, too.

Wendy, no rest for the weary, right??? This will be RT #4 for me and I don't usually change a thing. This year, I'm training for my half marathon on Sept 13, so I'm currently doing my running 3 days and weights (STS and BFL) the other 3 with a rest day here and there. My long runs are Thursdays and THIS year I'll be logging about 10 or 11 miles the Thursday of RT week (I'm going early, so I'll be running in Jersey, lol).

SO.VERY.EXCITED.TOO! :)

Gayle

p.s. I'm gonna ding-dong-ditch every single door before leaving for Sunday morning's EARLY class!!!! :p;):p;):p;)

Gayle --- You certainly take life by the horns!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! GO GIRL!!! ;)
xx, Denise :D

No - we didn't do that this year - nor did we offer input on some of our favorite step moves. But with 6 classes -- just plain YAY!!!!!!

No - we didn't do that this year - nor did we offer input on some of our favorite step moves. But with 6 classes -- just plain YAY!!!!!!

Thought I missed something....glad I didn't!!! I use my RT 07 t-shirt as a nightie! ;o)

Oh by the way, I AGREE.... YAY on 6 classes! I want to hurt when it is over, otherwise, what is the point? :eek:)

Lorrie!

Lorrie, we're doing the shirt a little differently this year but we think you'll like it a lot. :D

Step moves -- stay tuned. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.