Wowie Zowie!!!

Robin, Jodi, Gayle,

Anyone willing to pull me around in a wagon after class number 4????:eek::eek::eek:
Last year I was so exhausted after the Sunday am class I went home to bed instead of the brunch!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ellie

DH gave me a gift certificate for a massage on my birthday. I've scheduled it for the Monday after the RT.

It will be so great to see all of YOU!

DH gave me a gift certificate for a massage on my birthday. I've scheduled it for the Monday after the RT.

It will be so great to see all of YOU!

Oh, Robin.....SO JEALOUS! I'm actually staying Sunday night and going home Monday...I wonder if there's anywhere local by the gym that I can get into. I'll have to check into that PRONTO!

Gayle

Gayle, it seems like someone did that last year before the RT on Thursday. Maybe they'll see this and let you know.

I also just realized that I have to go shopping for a couple new tops. I wasn't going to get anything new, but now I'll have to. Yay for a reason to go shopping!

A little confused / excited but confused

Hi everyone,
It's my first road trip! The other years I wasn't fast enough on the phone. This year I parked myself and made sure it happened. As it was I was number 56 within only 3 minutes of the go time! I'm so so excited!

I'm not sure exactly what the schedule is now. I wonder if there is a post I could look at to know just what time things happen. OR maybe one of you could give me the run-down?

Any help will be wonderful! Sounds like I'm going to need a lot of workout gear! COOL!

Robin, Jodi, Gayle,

Anyone willing to pull me around in a wagon after class number 4????:eek::eek::eek:
Last year I was so exhausted after the Sunday am class I went home to bed instead of the brunch!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ellie

You missed the brunch? All that lovely scrapple? ;)

This will be one fun, tough weekend! See ya all there!

I've been to two so far & have yet to make a Sunday class. If I had to choose betw. the class & the brunch, the food wins hands down. :)

I'll see y'all at Five Points Sunday morning. ;)

Laura, I was looking forward to sleeping in this year. So I don't think I am going to be making that Sunday morning class either.
We'll see. But definately looking forward to the brunch.

What does everyone do the week before? Do you lighten up your heavy workouts? Do you rest the day before? My current rotation calls for a very heavy week and I'm thinking twice about that now...Just wanted some expert opinions?;):D

SO.VERY.EXCITED!

What does everyone do the week before? Do you lighten up your heavy workouts? Do you rest the day before? My current rotation calls for a very heavy week and I'm thinking twice about that now...Just wanted some expert opinions?;):D

SO.VERY.EXCITED!

Wendy, no rest for the weary, right??? This will be RT #4 for me and I don't usually change a thing. This year, I'm training for my half marathon on Sept 13, so I'm currently doing my running 3 days and weights (STS and BFL) the other 3 with a rest day here and there. My long runs are Thursdays and THIS year I'll be logging about 10 or 11 miles the Thursday of RT week (I'm going early, so I'll be running in Jersey, lol).

SO.VERY.EXCITED.TOO! :)

Gayle

p.s. I'm gonna ding-dong-ditch every single door before leaving for Sunday morning's EARLY class!!!! :p;):p;):p;)

Lorraine (Esposito)!

Hi everyone,
It's my first road trip! The other years I wasn't fast enough on the phone. This year I parked myself and made sure it happened. As it was I was number 56 within only 3 minutes of the go time! I'm so so excited!

I'm not sure exactly what the schedule is now. I wonder if there is a post I could look at to know just what time things happen. OR maybe one of you could give me the run-down?

Any help will be wonderful! Sounds like I'm going to need a lot of workout gear! COOL!

Hi Lorraine, and welcome to the wonderful world of Road Trippers!!! :D

For information about the RT, go to this link and read my post about the brand-new Road Trip webpage:

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265373 (Thread about Cathe Road Trip webpage)

Lorraine, please be sure to take your time reading all of the documents that are available for download on the RT webpage, because we've tried to anticipate and cover every subject on which we thought you all might need advice or information. Also, please be sure to submit your RT personal information and Who's Who Book submission, using the form that's linked under question #1 on the RT webpage. (You can also reach the personal info/Who's Who Book form here:

https://cathedotcom.wufoo.com/forms/2009-road-trip-information-form/) (RT 2009 Personal Info/Who's Who Book submission form)

We haven't yet published the agenda for this year's RT -- that'll be coming up sometime in the next week or so after we finalize a few matters. But if you click on this link you'll see a post that I wrote recently that gives you a general idea of the schedule for the weekend:

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1907697#post1907697 (RT 2009 Itinerary Info)

I have one update since I wrote that post: It's looking like we may move the very popular Pajamas Nightcap Stretch class from end-of-evening Saturday night BACK to end-of-evening Friday night. If we do make this change, we'll be doing it in our ongoing effort to balance your schedule out and not try to have too many activities on Saturday night when everyone is t-i-r-e-d. By the end of Friday's Meet & Greet we'll have had our first Cathe class, dinner, other activities and our Fitness Relay Race, so ending the evening with a wonderful, soothing stretch in our pajamas sounds pretty awesome to us three! :D

We'll let you guys know for absolute sure about this in a day or two, so that you can be certain to bring your jammies with you to the gym on Friday afternoon.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hey Robin!

I knew Cathe had decided to include the Sunday morning workout afterall, but it wasn't until I read Kathy S. update on the itinerary http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265509 that it dawned on me.

We will be doing 6 (SIX!!!) workouts on the RT! We only (only?) did 4 in 2007. Now I'm even more excited.

Four Cathe classes was good, five was better, six was the next logical step. 'Cause we aim to please. :p

I have one update since I wrote that post: It's looking like we may move the very popular Pajamas Nightcap Stretch class from end-of-evening Saturday night BACK to end-of-evening Friday night. If we do make this change, we'll be doing it in our ongoing effort to balance your schedule out and not try to have too many activities on Saturday night when everyone is t-i-r-e-d. By the end of Friday's Meet & Greet we'll have had our first Cathe class, dinner, other activities and our Fitness Relay Race, so ending the evening with a wonderful, soothing stretch in our pajamas sounds pretty awesome to us three! :D

We'll let you guys know for absolute sure about this in a day or two, so that you can be certain to bring your jammies with you to the gym on Friday afternoon.

Hope this helps!

I agree on doing the stretch class on Friday night,thank you

Suzette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.