Would Anyone Like to Create a 90-day Cathe Rotation?

heidi36

Cathlete
I've done the Firm's 90 day rotation which was a killer -- especially toward the end. Would anyone like to attempt to create a 90 day rotation using all Cathe workouts! The goal for rotation should be increased muscle gains and reduction in bodyfat. Cathe surely has enough workouts in her library for someone to do it. I would -- but I'm pretty new to Cathe (only been doing these workouts for about 2 months now. Just a suggestion :)

I'm sure it's been done. Kathy S. has compiled a lot of routations, and there HAS to be one like that in her collection.

You know, I was just thinking about this same idea the other day - I'm starting to think about my next rotation since I'm nearing the end of the one I'm on. I was going to take the 90-day and just sub in appropriate Cathe workouts, mixing and matching parts if necessary to get in the total number of cardio, upper body and lower body sessions per week.

I second the idea to look at KathyS rotations - there's so much to choose from, it would be hard to go wrong!

There is a website that was set up with a ton of Cathe F Rotations. Sorry I don't have that .com addy for you :-( but, I just bet someone here does!!

Edith

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-02 AT 00:28AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Kathy S. :) I would love a copy of the 90 Day Cathe Rotation e-mailed to me also!! I am relatively new to Cathe, but have just purchased almost all her DVD's, and look forward to a rotation that will help me get the most out of my workouts. Thank you so much!!!So nice of you.

Linda :)

Oops!! I forgot to give you my e-mail address:
[email protected]

RE: Rotation site

I went to the web site and found a 16 week Cathe rotation. If you do it twelve weeks, it would be a 90 day rotation. However, it appears a bit dated and contained walk/run intervals. I tried to update it and use tapes that I like to replace the walk/run workouts. I would appreciate any imput:

Week 1:
Mon: Cardio Kicks or Powerstrike
Tues: Slow and Heavy Chest and Back with 20 minutes of hi/lo aerobics as a warm up. I will probably use part of a Christi Taylor tape. Do warm-up also in SH CB.
Wed: Power Max
Thurs: Interval Max
Fri: Off (yoga stretch and extra abs/core work if desired. Donna Reed pilates abs workout is great as is I Want those Abs)
Sat: Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders
Sun: Slow and Heavy Triceps and Bicepts with the cardi portion of Xpress Step and Intervals as a warm up. Do warm-up SH TB

Week 2:
Mon: MIC
Tues: MIS
Wed: off (yoga stretch and extra abs/core work if desired)
Thursday: Rhythmic Step
Fri: Power Hour
Sat: A hi/low aerobic tape or kickboxing tape
Sun: Circuit Max

Week 3:
The Cross Train Express series in the order of your choice. But separate the Power Circuit workout from the leaner legs video. Seventh day is off.

Week 4:
Mon: High low aerobics or kickboxing.
Tues: Christi Taylor or Cathe step tape
Wed: Pure Strength BBA preceeded by warm-up and step section of Body Max. Skip warmup in PS BBA.
Thurs: PS CST preceded by Intense Moves with Gin Miller as warm up. Skip warmup in PS CST.
Fri: PS/ LA
Sat: Off (Yoga Stretch and extra abs if desired)
Sun: The warmup, circuit, upper body, abs, and cool down sections of Body Max.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Rhonda

Thanks for the inspiration. Check out the 90 day fitness/clean diet challenge I have posted on this forum and under "Open Discussion."

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.