WORKOUT BLENDER SOFTWARE! You Just Blew My Mind!!!!!

FiddleFit

Cathlete
OMG, I am dizzy with excitement about your new Workout Blender Software. When can I get my hands on this, and how many of my children do I have to sell you to get it??

My brain is about to explode from the possibilities. And I just a got an 80gb ipod for my birthday!!!!

Sandra

Cathe,

I'm impressed, way beyond words, wish I was there with everyone.

The pics that are being posted look you all are having fun.

Questions from the technologically illiterate: Are we talking about downloading basically ALL your workouts to our hard drives? How much disk space would that require? Would it also be possible to burn our custom premixes onto DVDs for our own use? I don't know if my TV takes input from an IPOD or not. Thanks!

Cathe,

Thank you for everything you do for us. I can't wait for the workout blender.

I was so happy to open the blog and see an update. You are the greatest.

Jenn

Fitnancy those are some good questions. My computer is not in the same room as my workout equipment so being able to burn our own DVD would be nice...if it's legal. How much room will be needed for IPODs in order to store all of this data?

Does the software require an Ipod to download, currently I do not have an Ipod? Can another device be used or can I mix the premixes on the computer and then burn it to a dvd? I may have to beg for an Ipod because I will definately be getting this software}(

I can't comprehend all this, I mean, I just got my first DVD player 2 years ago:eek: , and yet I can hardly wait to be able to use this technology. I guess I'll have to borrow one of the neighbor kids to help me figure it out -- lol!

RE: WORKOUT BLENDER SOFTWARE! You Just Blew My Mind!!!!...

Thanks for posting Michele.

I'm so excited about the whole thing...but have no idea what it means! All I know is...we HAVE to buy it because anything Cathe makes must be wonderful right? So just get into the spirit of the moment and realize that this is more wonderful than anything we can imagine and it will make you hate cardio in a whole new endlessly unimaginable way - like never before.

ONE BILLION WORKOUTS....that we have NO idea how to use - JUST IMAGINE IT!

Briee (couldn't resist Michele - sounds like I'm technologically where you are at - but there's HOPE right?)

It looks really cool! I'm hoping it's like iTunes, where you have the option of loading up existing DVD's or buying clips individually.

Since we don't yet have a digital TV (or a video-capable iPod), I'll probably end up using my computer to burn DVD's, then play them on my regular DVD player.

I am soooo excited about the MP3 player workouts!

Thank you for always working so hard to give us such quality products;)

Nicole

People who believe they have the power to exercise some measure of control over their lives are healthier, more effective and more successful than those who lack faith in their ability to effect changes in their lives.

I am anxiously awaiting Cathe/SNM's reply. My question is: I own all of Cathe's DVD's to date. I hope this software allows us to download chapters from the DVD's that we already own into the system and custom make our own compilation DVD's from what we already own. Certainly, the technology has to be there. Like if I pop in a Cathe DVD one by one and download the chapters in the order that I want to make my own workouts.

As for burning our own DVD's, I doubt if we'll be able to because just like with Ipod, they don't let you burn CD's/DVD's because they can't control who might sell them even though it's illegal. With Ipod, you can only download movies and songs onto the Ipod that you already own.

Arrgh! And if we can't download chapters from the Cathe DVD's that we already own, can we trade them in?

Well, she says that she will be posting more on the blog. I guess that I will diligently check the blog several times a day for the next few days.
Eva

Can you give an idea of what this will cost (or at least a range would help)? Is it a monthly or yearly subscription?

Thanks,
Mary

>As for burning our own DVD's, I doubt if we'll be able to
>because just like with Ipod, they don't let you burn
>CD's/DVD's because they can't control who might sell them even
>though it's illegal. With Ipod, you can only download movies
>and songs onto the Ipod that you already own.

I'm confused. I download music all the time from Itunes and burn songs onto CDs. In fact the Itunes menu has a 'burn disk' button. I'm not sure about movies and shows, but I make CD's all the time. I'm thinking that you download portions of the workout and save them on your hard drive. Then you transfer then onto your ipod as you need to and connect your ipod to your TV to watch. You just need a special cable to connect the ipod to the TV. I already have one so I'm thinking I'm ready to go (I hope!).

Carolyn

"Ipod, they don't let you burn CD's/DVD's because they can't control who might sell them even though it's illegal"

Eva I have downloaded songs from itunes, made a playlist and burn a CD for myself.I'm not able to make DVDs because my computer is not equipped.

RE: WORKOUT BLENDER SOFTWARE! You Just Blew My Mind!!!!...

I am wondering as well about how much hard drive space this will take up. That may be my limiting factor.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.