WORKING ON THE NEW WORKOUTS

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just did another two hour "lock in" earlier today and I'm SO LOVING these new workouts. They are getting the butt kicking done WITH the fun!!!!

Btw in case I haven't mentioned what a "lock-in" is...its when I lock myself in my office or the filming studio for 2 to 4 hours with my notes, my music, my ideas, my equipment. a fresh notebook, pencils (and several erasers :p)

These thoughts get tested by me, then tested by the members, then tested by the cast, then tweaked about three times before they come out just the way I want. A labor of love and I wouldn't trade it for anything (except maybe a hot fudge Sunday :eek:)

Do the lock ins, and then have the hot fudge Sunday!

Not an either/or proposition!

Good luck with the creative process....if what you produce is as stupendous as Xtrain, it will knock our socks off and send us reaching into more creative superlatives to fling at you, something more out there than "AWESOME"!!!!!

Clare

If they are kicking Cathe's butt, just imagine what they will be doing to the rest of us!

I can't wait!

I am so appreciative of your dedication Cathe. I can't say enough how I love working out to your dvd's!

I would love to be a fly on the wall during a lock-in! It would be amazing to watch Cathe's creative juices flowing and her dedication to fitness at work!

Can't wait for the new workouts!

Kelly:)

Music

Hi Cathe
I can't wait for the new workouts. Currently doing Xtrain. Would like to suggest that the music not be so prominent in the DVDs it sometimes takes over and your cueing gets lost.
Thanks

I agree with Renee. I think the music and loudness level are great. I actually crank my tv way up so the music is filling the room.

I like the music too. It makes me feel like I am at a party dancing rather than clomping around my basement.
Melissa

I agree Melissa
I am even thinking of buying some speakers to go all the way around the room to give it even more of a kick. Lol. This one reason i choose Cathe over other instructors. I bought cristy taylor and loved the music but cant hear it hardly at all. Then les mils compat has great music but if play music loud option it makes it so i cant hear instructions but if i do normal u hear instructions and not the music. So i think Cathy has come up with a balance that probly should.t be messed with. It seems perfect i hear cathe and the rocking soundtrack.

Another vote for the loud music. I turn it up and it gets me raring and ready to go...and pushes me through when I'm running out of steam.

Eva

After getting to know the DVD well, I will usually use the "music louder" option on the DVD where I can still hear Cathe just fine. I'd like to see that option offered again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.