Will there be any more step workouts?

nclncl

Cathlete
Hi. I know this was asked some months ago, but wondering if there is any new information about whether there will be any more step workouts going forward, either on Live or DVD workouts? I think Cathe's eye issue previously affected her peripheral vision so it wasn't safe. Any changes here? I miss the choreography type step workouts!

Love Cathe’s step! I’ve been using some free YouTube videos for variety, which are excellent and fun if you are interested.

I am a huge step lover as well, but what I have found is that there are SO MANY Cathe step routines already, that I can cycle through them all and never get bored. I went back into the “classics” about a year ago and found a veritable gold mine of older step routines that absolutely keep me happy whenever I need my step fix. I suggest that. Add the fun music, the energy, the choreography, the HAIR (lol) and the outfits (lol) and it’s a party in my basement whenever I pop one in the DVD player. Try that while you wait for an answer. You will not be disappointed!

I am a huge step lover as well, but what I have found is that there are SO MANY Cathe step routines already, that I can cycle through them all and never get bored. I went back into the “classics” about a year ago and found a veritable gold mine of older step routines that absolutely keep me happy whenever I need my step fix. I suggest that. Add the fun music, the energy, the choreography, the HAIR (lol) and the outfits (lol) and it’s a party in my basement whenever I pop one in the DVD player. Try that while you wait for an answer. You will not be disappointed!
Yes, thought about doing this, too, but I have done some of my old step routines so many times, and I love new material!

but I have done some of my old step routines so many times, and I love new material!
Agreed! I own all of Cathe's workouts (some even on VHS!) and do a step workout at least once per week. Even with her extensive library, I repeat her step workouts quite often. New step workouts would be awesome. I am wishing for PRS 3, 4, 5, etc!!

IMAX 2 will always be my all-time favorite step with Rhythmic Step as a close second. Cathe's step videos are what started my interest in Cathe --- but I do love her strength-training and HiiT videos. She is the best. I do enjoy Leslie Sansone for walking and a lighter workout as well as Debbie Siebers Slim Series, but Cathe ranks #1. SHE IS THE BEST.

There's a lot of great ones on Cathe Live, for example I did #2 it was a HiiT with upper body.The HiiT workout could be done just by itself it's about 30 minutes.

Two CatheLive step workouts I have enjoyed are

#237 Step, Sweat & Lift, which is step for about half of it and weights for the second part
of it.

#279 Express your Step- about 40 couple min.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.