Who's your biggest crush right now?

EXCELLENT Thread, Laura!

My husband and I are each allowed five "deal breakers." LOL! Here are mine:

1. Gavin Newsome, totally hot mayor of San Francisco
2. Ryan Phillippe (Insert dreamy sigh here.)
3. Matthew Settle (Captain Spears in Band of Brothers.)
4. Jon Bon Jovi
5. Ben Affleck

JBJ!!!!

And my DH of 19 years. :eek:

Dirty pirates with eyeliner - Johnny Depp (dirty or not!!!) and Orlando Bloom
The guy from Lost- Sayid (yeah, I like the dirty, greasy hair look)
Benicio Del Toro (see above for explanation)
Nicholas Cage-( don't ask me why, because I'm not sure)
Ed Norton
Rick Fox (a former Lakers player and ex-hubby of Vanessa Williams)

Great thread! In real life, I have a lasting crush on my husband, who is the hottest and sweetest man around. Seriously, he is!

Oh, I forgot one... I have this girl crush on Jessica Alba. Dang, that girl is hot.

Last edited:
Johnny Depp and the 2 guys from the CW show Supernatural. No one here probably even watches that show :eek:

I love your kids response when you told them you have a crush on Steven Tyler. Just tell them they had to be there, back in the day!

you know I have said those exact words. . . . my oldest who is almost 15 just pretends to stick his finger down his throat.

There use to be this commercial that was for a cell phone, I think I'm not sure, anyway, Steven Tyler comes walking out of a back room (possibly a bathroom) in a small restaurant and these 4 or 5 - 40ish women fall all over themselves as he walks by and only one of them manages to take a picture of him. . . I managed to capture that commercial on a show I Tivoed and I REFUSED to delete it forever . My kids would be surfing through all the stuff on the Tivo with their friends and a couple times I heard the friends say "wow, why is that program still on there it's really old" and both of my boys would say "cause my mom's boyfriend is on one of the commercials!"

I did finally delete it. . . when I figured out I could go to YouTube and watch it anytime I darn well pleased along with any thing else he's been on that I might have missed. . . . :D

Brad Pitt
David Beckam
Steve Nash
Vince Vaughn
Patrick Dempsey

No particular order. Love 'em all!!

Annie

This is so fun. . . .

I don't know how I forgot this but I'm in love with Viggo Mortenson too BUT only as Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings AND ONLY in the first two movies. . . by the time he becomes the King he's not quite as dirty and the appeal is totally gone. I told my husband in The Return of the King he finally washed his hair and it just totally blows it for me. . . go figure

I didn't see anyone mention him yet (not that I'm surprised because few people know him by name ;)), but James Marsden is my current hottie.

If he doesn't sound familiar, these are the movies you may remember him from:

X-Men (Cyclops)
The Notebook (Lon)
Superman Returns (Richard)
Hairspray (Corny Collins)
Enchanted (Prince Edward)
27 Dresses (Kevin)

:)

Nadja, OMG, did you see There Will be Blood? That movie was freakin awesome! So sad though.

Yes, I saw it! Was that absolutely fantastic or what!? Now, I wasn't quite attracted to Daniel's character (trying to stay away from the bat-sh** crazy type) but I was FLOORED by his acting. I think that was the first time I seriously viewed acting as an art. He was amazing. That scene in the restaurant with the napkin on the face? Genius. Every word and every little eyebrow raise was just perfect.

Off to price it on amazon...

ENABLER!!!

:D

I have a thing for Ed Norton. It's not a steady crush but when I see him in a movie all the giddyness comes back and I start googling him again. He's got this cute puppy dog mug.

Did you see The Painted Veil? He starts out a little stodgy and uptight but by the end you just want to give him a big hug. That movie really stuck with me, it was quite moving.

I have to agree that Coach Sean is a given.....

My DH definitely tops my list. He still gives my butterflies and his beautiful steel blue eyes make me melt. :D

But..the dream list is: David Cook, Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger.

you know I have said those exact words. . . . my oldest who is almost 15 just pretends to stick his finger down his throat.

There use to be this commercial that was for a cell phone, I think I'm not sure, anyway, Steven Tyler comes walking out of a back room (possibly a bathroom) in a small restaurant and these 4 or 5 - 40ish women fall all over themselves as he walks by and only one of them manages to take a picture of him. . . I managed to capture that commercial on a show I Tivoed and I REFUSED to delete it forever . My kids would be surfing through all the stuff on the Tivo with their friends and a couple times I heard the friends say "wow, why is that program still on there it's really old" and both of my boys would say "cause my mom's boyfriend is on one of the commercials!"

I did finally delete it. . . when I figured out I could go to YouTube and watch it anytime I darn well pleased along with any thing else he's been on that I might have missed. . . . :D

The one thing that really sucks about not having kids: Nobody to embarrass and humiliate just for the sheer fun of it. Bummer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.