Who's your biggest crush right now?

Ooh, I like Dennis Quaid too! I'll actually suffer through Jaws 3 just to see him. ;)

Count me in as another Dennis Quaid fan!! Anybody remember 'The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia'? That was my first introduction to him:)

Jacque

Another girl for dark men. Been nuts about actor Eddie Cibrian FOR YEARS. Sex on two legs with a head full of lush black hair and the deepest dimples this side of Shirley Temple.

Though I recently caught German actor Benno Furman (brown hair, bright blue eyes) in The Princess and the Warrior and thought I just might break type for him it's still Eddie for me. He just pushes all my hot buttons. And now that he's all grown up and mature he's only gotten better. Still, being with a man that hot has to be tough, which probably explains why you NEVER see a photo of him without his wife glued to his side. She doesn't let the man out of her sight. I understand, sort of, but I wouldn't ever be like that about anyone, not even him. It's a bit creepy.

Last edited:
Right now for me it's Michael Phelps. Yep I am years older than him but what the hey. When I saw him swim I went WOW!!! He is hot stuff!!! I am googling like mad trying to find out all I can about him. Really I should be cleaning house or something shouldn't I?? Someone tell me It's ok for me to be this obsessed!!!! Teresa

Has anyone seen Joe Mauer play for the Minnesota Twins? He is dreamy. Also, I too like Micheal Phelps, even if I am like 13 years oler than he is. They are tops on my list, and Dave Matthews from the Dave Matthews Band. My husband and I both have a list, the "freebies"(never in a million years) so to speak.

Girlfriend! LMAO! You do know Montgomery Clift, errr, ummm, ahem, didn't much like girls? ;) He was a handsome dude though. :)

OMG Ed Burns! That man is adorable!

Of course, I know he was gay (though he dated Ann Lincoln and a few other actresses, so some of his biographers, friends, and costars thought of him as bis*xual). But does that mean I can't have a crush on him? He was super duper hot. And he was extremely talented. I agree with you - he was a handsome dude. He looks like a male model in most of his publicity shots. And I could watch "A Place In The Sun" over and over and over. I even like his unruly eyebrows.

But what a tragic life.

Okay, I'd better stop now!

OOOOOOOOHHHH My turn......

James MacIvoy I think is his name from that move Atonement and Wanted with Angelina Jolie. I am totally in lust with him.....
Laura

My DH still makes me swoon, but two of my all time favs are:

Mel Gibson and Patrick Swayze. None have hit me quite so much as those two for many many moons.

:p

Daniel Craig! (The latest James Bond).

Not a classic pretty-boy, but so rugged and yet suave at the same time. Yummy!

Fun thread!
I am a sucker for a great smile. Loved Heath Ledger (from the Patriot) and Dennis Quaid.
Also a big fan of Ryan Lochte and Daniel Craig.

Daniel Craig! (The latest James Bond).

Not a classic pretty-boy, but so rugged and yet suave at the same time. Yummy!

You know, when Craig was selected to be the new Bond they did a press conference and everyone was like "Him? Please." But I was watching him and thinking he looked positively predatory. I thought he could bring a new kind of hotness to Bond and I was right. The white dinner jacket Bond would never have turned my head but This Guy? Oh yea.

shame on me!!!

How could I forget LL Cool J? The only reason that I ever agreed to go out w/ my now DH was because he was a white version Cool James, you can kinda see it in my avatar... can't you? If he was wearing his bandana you totally would see it :p

Missy

Okay, I totally forgot about Johnny Depp. Add him to the list. And I'm so in on the LL thing. And Torrie Hunter. And I didn't know we could include dead people - Jim Morrison and Cary Grant. How's that for different ends of the spectrum! Me likes them dark and swarthy. (just not hairy)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.