Who cares - MARCHing on!

Hi all

Lisa - wow, that's a lot of mileage!

Roxie - hope you feel better soon.

More yoga again, harder session but felt good. Doing lots of sorting out, trying to get rid of old furniture, organise appointments etc. I need a secretary!

Hello! Today did RWH CLB. On spring break today, picked up an EMT class for tomorrow, had to re-schedule next week's classes because of Disney. Lisa, you are becoming a real biker! That's so impressive! Ronne, what instructor do you use for yoga? Roxie, I hope you are feeling better. Hello Murphy! Took the kids to vote today, they were so excited, I'm so tired of all the commercials! Have to run to Target, good day to all, see you on Thursday! Mary

Did UB from ICE. Stayed with the 5 pounds. It was good overall. My chest was a little tight with the chest flys. I went down to 4 pounds and didn't do the leg movements and that helped.

Hey, where is Jody?

Ronne - enjoy the movie. Is that the one with Clooney and Scarlett Johansen?
Roxie - good job on those workouts.
Mary - have a great time.
Lisa - good job on the workouts.

Murphy

Good Evening,

I did Week 7 of the total body workout andI will do planks. I couldywalk outside today it was windy and chilly.

Murphy-thank you good job with your workout

Mary-getting there

Ronne- thank you getting better

Hi all

Mary - I use a website, Do Yoga With Me, there are some really good instructors on there. I like Tracy.

Murphy - yes, that's the one. It was fun!

Squeezed in a quick workout, KCM AC2 premix two rounds with abs.

I did that workout that I don't like called dust-max. Tomorrow I need to do mop-max. Finally getting this house in shape. Yesterday I relaxed, my body (neck/back) felt soooo much better after my massage, relief! I really am going to try to limit doing things that I know make it worse. Even if that means less UB work. Murphy, I resort to 3 lbs in sections. Ronne, I need an organizer too! I have too much stuff that I have to dust around! One day...... Roxie, how are you feeling with the estradial pill? My dr never mentioned any pill to me, just patch, cream, and troche (lozenge you put in your mouth for absorption thru blood vessels in mouth). So patch it is. Mary, You'll be busy getting everything ready to go, fun!

I did that workout that I don't like called dust-max. Tomorrow I need to do mop-max. Finally getting this house in shape. Yesterday I relaxed, my body (neck/back) felt soooo much better after my massage, relief! I really am going to try to limit doing things that I know make it worse. Even if that means less UB work. Murphy, I resort to 3 lbs in sections. Ronne, I need an organizer too! I have too much stuff that I have to dust around! One day...... Roxie, how are you feeling with the estradial pill? My dr never mentioned any pill to me, just patch, cream, and troche (lozenge you put in your mouth for absorption thru blood vessels in mouth). So patch it is. Mary, You'll be busy getting everything ready to go, fun!

Lisa-I went back to using the patches the pills weren't controlling the hot flashed and my boss specializes in the troches but my doctors are refusing any progesterone substitutes

Hi all. Did a low impact premix from ICE. I am neutral on this one; maybe the step will make a difference. Still using the 5lbs weights.

Roxie - I hope the patch gets better.
Lisa - how are you feeling?
Ronne - have you seen body changes with the yoga?
Mary - have fun.

Waves to all.
Murphy

Last edited:
Hello

Murphy - I'm not sure that I have really. I've just got better at doing yoga!

Lisa- housework always counts as a workout!

More yoga today, used a strap to open my shoulders out, it really worked!

HI ladies! Today did a step workout from Cathe live, I'll probably pay for it later, but is was fun! Ronne, I will have to give that a look. It seems like you are really enjoying it! Murphy, are you a Tracey? I don't think I'll ever be able to call you that because Murphy is burned in my brain! Lisa, I need to get to house cleaning soon, we have a dog sitter coming and I don't want to be embarrassed! Hi Roxie! Gotta get busy organizing! Happy Saint Patrick's Day! ☘

I did kcm muscle definition. Felt good, staying off foot today so no mopping (darn-not!), I had 5000 steps yesterday, that's a lot for my fankle (foot/ankle). Trying to learn to listen to my body. Bike has a flat tire already! Snowing anyway. Mary, I have a feeling I'm going to be doing less Cathe, even once I heal. Ronne, yogi! Murphy, sounds like you're enjoying ice.

Hi!

Mary - have fun in Florida!

Lisa - good choice of workout. KCM's always good to turn to.

Roxie - well done on sticking with the rotation.

KCM for me today as well, TLC with 1lb handweights. Ages since I've done some boxing, it was fun. Quiet weekend planned. A bit of shopping, I might do some baking, catch up with some TV and a bit of yoga.

Hi ladies! Today did yesterday's Cathe live, it was fun! Got the kids off on the bus this morning at 5 am, they were excited! We leave tomorrow, still have to pack. Ronne, enjoy the quiet, it sounds lovely. Roxie, wouldn't it be nice to go on KCM's road trip? Lisa, snow? I guess we are supposed to get some this weekend, but I'll be missing it! Murphy, how much more of the rotation do you have? Well, I will see you all after Easter, a blessed one to all! Mary

Good Afternoon,

67 degrees here yesterday snow today crazy weather. KCM TLC Boxing this morning.

Ronne-I have seen great results but can't wait to do something different after next week

Mary-that would be awesome

A foot of snow! Went to Costco, I'm counting it as my workout since I have to start slow on any walking. No mopping as DS came home for his long weekend(from working shift work). Mary, lucky you, hope you have a blast! Ronne, you're doing a lot of yoga lately! Roxie, happy to share the snow with you!

Quick Hi to all! Mary have fun at WDW! My dd and I recently got seasonal passes, but we are blocked out starting today so I won't sneak up on you on Its a Small World. : P
Lisa I did a bike ride to my work and back to see if it will be practical to use as a mode of transportation, but its a little dicey with traffic. But it felt great to be out in the sunshine and riding around. You have snow???
Roxy, I hope you are healed up from your barbell accident. Ouch.
Murphy, I'm happy for you getting your work outs in and feeling better.
Ronne, how are dd teeth post braces? I bet she is happy to have them off. You've been doing lots of yoga. I just got some more yoga dvds that seem promising, but who knows if I'll ever get to them.
I've been doing lots of overtime, busy since Jan but April may be less busy and less chaotic. On the workout front, I've been all KCM lately, her most recent strength rotation. I'm about done with week 5 of 6, so I've actually stuck to it well. Remarkable since I've been working so much but the KCM are manageable and I'm pretty happy with my results. I just wanted to say hi. I wanted to run up to disney when Lisa was there, and recently another friend of mine who moved away, and now Mary, but its still a 2 hour drive so I haven't done so but I keep thinking of you guys! I'm on the next four nights so I guess this is my usual drive by, but hugs to all.

Hi everyone

Jody - good to hear from you. Glad things are going well with you. Yes, DD is really happy without her braces. We go to get her retainer tomorrow.

Lisa - snow! I guess you haven't been skiing this winter with all the foot etc. problems you've been having.

Roxie - what do you think you'll do next.

I'm into Week 4 of the six week yoga plan. I had bad DOMS over the weekend from the boxing. Did some gentle yoga yesterday to stretch it out a bit. Harder yoga today then I'll do something else tomorrow.
Baked a delicious rhubarb upside down cake.

Ab focus day today. I was not feeling well these past few days but wanted to do something. Sometimes I wonder if something really is better than nothing. ???

Mary - yes, that is me. I have one more week to go on the rotation.
Jody - Glad to hear from you. I have never tried KCM. Everyone seems to love her.
Roxie - Glad your seeing results. I hope you are recovering well.
Ronne - How long does DD have to wear the retainer?
Lisa - How is the ankle?

Murphy

Good Evening,

I did Step Blast Premix Combo 1,2,3 plus add on and I need do to more cardio.

Jody-hello

Ronne-face is starting to it and the bruising is better.

Murphy-something is better than nothing

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.