Which new workout will you do first?

Jodi LOM

The past few weeks have been so exciting as we get updates & see pictures from the filming of the new workouts. Each workout looks fantastic! Which new workout will you do first when they arrive at your house? I'm having a difficult time deciding.

I believe FlexTrain, 10X, Great Glutes, and Lean Legs and Abs are going to be my favorites. I don't have a spin bike yet so I didn't get the Pedal Power. I'm interested in Step Two of the Party Rockin since I don't care for a step routine with a lot of fancy foot moves. I'm hoping with the new cross trainers I ordered that I will be able to do the Rockout Knockout DVD. If not, what a waste.

I also hope I can stick to the Abs DVD. I find it so difficult to work on my abs after doing an hour workout. I thought about doing my abs first before starting any routine to ensure I get it in. Besides I will already be warmed up and should be able to skip that section of the DVD routine. I will keep you posted on how that works out. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it this way and, if so, how is it working?

First X10 workout to try

I believe FlexTrain, 10X, Great Glutes, and Lean Legs and Abs are going to be my favorites. I don't have a spin bike yet so I didn't get the Pedal Power. I'm interested in Step Two of the Party Rockin since I don't care for a step routine with a lot of fancy foot moves. I'm hoping with the new cross trainers I ordered that I will be able to do the Rockout Knockout DVD. If not, what a waste.

I also hope I can stick to the Abs DVD. I find it so difficult to work on my abs after doing an hour workout. I thought about doing my abs first before starting any routine to ensure I get it in. Besides I will already be warmed up and should be able to skip that section of the DVD routine. I will keep you posted on how that works out. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it this way and, if so, how is it working?

I am about to do the same for abs. Will report later if I manage to change my routine and stick to them consistently. My lower abs are nowhere they should be!:mad:

To reply to the question asked: The first workout I am going to try is "Great glutes" I am just too curious to know what goodies cathe comes up with ;):eek: I will try out Great glutes first and will make up my mind depending on what rotation I am in and planned. The shipping day being un-certain.

The first I will try is the kickboxing one! If it is like HS it will be my favorite, that's saying something cause step was my all time favored!
I to need to do abs first! Great idea!

Party Rockin' (dancy) Step! then Great Glutes, X10, and Lean Legs & Abs. Though I may change my mind ... :D But then it may not really matter which I do first because they'll ALL get opened and tried within a week!!!

I think I will do X10, both step workouts, rock out knockout, flextrain, lean legs and abs, great glutes...

Tahitia, I almost alwas do abs before every workout, because like you, I'm truly spent after my workouts. Once in a great while, like last night in dact, I do the abs at the end of the workout that is included with the workout. But very rarely. That way I can do a 10 minute to 40 minute ab routine before I do the hard workout.

I wish the new workouts came with a schedule. I'd rather have a plan than have to decide each day.

Me too!! I didn't like or think I like rotations till I started x train! Man I loved not thinking and just trusting in what to do each day! I didn't over train at all and I seems it was just right. I have a tendency to push to hard and if I follow a rotation it helps me stay balanced

I'll do whatever I'm in the mood to do on that day! Unless I have a LB w/o scheduled, and then I'll do the Lean Legs/Great Glutes one :eek:.

I wish the new workouts came with a schedule. I'd rather have a plan than have to decide each day.

Cathe will probably come up with a month rotation using them, so you CAN have a plan! :D But I too would love having a booklet with extra info and rotation options. And maybe a guide to help put together creative workouts for first-time download users like me. I would really love that!

I'm doing STS right now so it will either be Rockout Knockout, Pedal Power, or FlexTrain. I can't wait to add these to my STS rotation. Step is not my favorite but I will add them in STS at sometime.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.