Which Body Blast video are you going to start with?

MRSchultz

Cathlete
When the videos get here I'm just going to be in heaven - like the rest of you. But, I've been checking out the descriptions and just don't know where to start. Anybody know for sure which one will be first and why?

Thanks, Marcia :)

:D I will probably start with the first one on the list "Step Blast" and work my way through the rest in order! Stepping is my favorite form of exercise and Cathe does it soo well! How about you, what are you going to start with?:)

Kick Punch and Crunch!!!! Kickboxing is my fab!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

I'm really going to punish myself and start with Legs & Glutes. I'm looking forward to using ankle weights. I just hope I can walk for the next couple of days to try the others. :)

KICK PUNCH AND CRUNCH BABY!

I really don't do enough kickboxing these days and this one will give me plenty of opportunity to reacquaint myself with it. I do enjoy it, but I can only do so much Cardio Kicks and CTX mixers. ;-)

I can't decide!!! LOL!! I think I'll just look them over when I get them and do what my body tells me to do that day. I can't wait to receive them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol
:)

Upon receiving the DVD's, I'm going to preview every single one of them, then figure out which one I want to start with (previewing will be done after I've already worked out, or on a day off, and I'll be munching on some fat-free popcorn with nutritional yeast on at the time).

Just like mojolisa, I'll do Kick Punch and Crunch. It's the only VHS version I ordered. The rest (plus KP& Cr) will all come later as DVD's. So I'll be kicking, punching and crunching till they arrive.
:)

I only ordered the 3 cardios on vhs and plan to get the others on DVD. So I will be starting with Step, Jump, and Pump. (I think. What a hard decision!)
Lisa

I think it will be Step Blast for me, with lots of Kick, Punch & Crunch previewing ! These are the two that are coming to me first. I really cannot wait for the reviews from those of you lucky enough to get all 6 of the new vids ! :D

Anna :)

Boy, what a hard decision, you just had to make me think about that one, didn't you?!;)
I honestly have no idea which one I'm going to start with, it depends on the day I get them what I did the day before, and I guess how I feel that day. I am a fly by the seat of your pants kind of girl I guess!

Kathy

I guess Cathe made up our mind for us, huh?!? :) Since they have come into some problems with the tapes and she is only sending out Kick, Punch and Crunch - I'll be starting with that one. :)

Yippee.....I just can't wait!

Cheers, Marcia :)

Ha! Looks like we will ALL be Kick, Punchin' & Crunchin' at the SAME time. LOOOOK OUT!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.