Where is my Insanity?!!!!

nicolegadino

Cathlete
So I tracked it on UPS and it hasn't been updated since it's departure scan from Los Angeles on the 17th. What the heck?!

Has anyone else had an issue with this?

I wonder if it's the type of shipping UPS hands it over to the US post office?
BB uses that shipping option a lot because it's dirt cheap. Does the UPS tracking say - "on to final destination" ?

Sometimes, depending on the ship method, I won't see another update until my item arrives at my local destination! I think it depends on where and when it makes a stop or switch to another truck for it to be scanned again.

I have it!!!!!!!! Well not the DVD but definately the INSANITY part.:D:D:D
I would be very happy to pass it along!!!!!!!!!!

ellie

mine came from Ohio and was stuck in IN from the 17th to yesterday the 21st. it was suddenly updated and out for delivery. hope yours updates and is delivered asap!

It finally updated today on UPS. It is now in Secaucus, NJ, which is litrally 20 minutes from my house, but I am sure it will take another week to get to me.
I can't stand it!

Plyo jack yourself all the way to the post office to get it. That can be your first workout :p;)

You'll have to find a way to make as much money with it as Beach Body ;)
Silly Beavs, BB makes their money off their supplements. :p The workouts are just the tool to sell them... not their bread and butter.... Basically the same concept as the Pez dispenser.... :D

Nicole, Enjoy the workouts. I just started and Pure Cardio is my favorite so far.

ETA: There is a daily check-in if you're so inclined to join us. :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.