where everyone lives ?

Hi Colleen,

I'm in Sacramento too! I visit the East Bay alot because I still have family there, and The City is just too much fun not to visit often.:D

RE: Hiya Charlene!

I've been to see her once, she is so sweet! You should think about visiting her gym sometime if you haven't already. I met a couple others on this forum there - if you're interested you should join us. :)

RE: Hiya Charlene!

Are you kidding, I'd love to go. Let me know when you are planning the next trip!
Thanks for the invite.
Charlene

Ah, just found your post among the thousands! I got my cert! Thanks, Liz, for the update. I'll re-register.

Hey Rhonda! I'm not too far from you. I live in SW MO in a tiny town called Dadeville. We're about 40 miles NW of Springfield. We've been to Silver Dollar City three times so far this year. It takes about 1 1/2 hr. How long does it take you to get to Branson?

We are very close to Stockton Lake (15min). In fact we just got back from taking our boat out and swimming.

So good to hear from Cathe fans that live so close!!

Susan

Hi Nicollette! We're thinking about vacationing in the Smokey Mts. next summer. Any advice on what to see and where to stay?

Susan

Hi,

I actually live all the way over in Europe, in Stockholm, Sweden to be precise.

But nowhere here is there any instructor as good as Cathe, so I faithfully get all her tapes sent over across the Atlantic! :)

Originally from Wenatchee, Washington (WSU alumna...go Cougars); have lived in Williamsburg and now in Newport News, VA. My folks are from Nebraska(Dad's a Cornhusker!!!).

Minnesota - People

Minnesota people, what city do you live in? I am courious to see if anyone is near. I am in Coon Rapids, MN.

Thanks,
Stacy-MN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.