where everyone lives ?

where is everybody from

I'm from New Lancaster Valley, Pa. About 40 minutes from State College, home of the Penn State Nittany Lions and Jo Pa.

MINNESOTA!!

Well, I counted 6 Minnesotians, no wonder I can't seem to find anyone who knows who Cathe is! I keep wearing my Cathe baseball cap, just thinking that someone will say, "I use Cathe's videos too". No such luck. My Minnesotian comrades are at least 1.5 hrs from me. :( I live in Richmond, MN (pop ~1200). It's centrally located, about 15 miles west of St. Cloud.
Ciao!

Melanie
Due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Another Missouri gal checking in~I'm in NE MO, near Hannibal.

Glad to see that there are several others in the area.:)

RE: MINNESOTA!!

HI Melanie
Iam Lisa Ilive in lakeville But my son is in school in St Cloud so I plan on visitig there lots Lakeville is south of the cities about 30 miles south of minneapolisI think the reason alot of people donot know about Cathe is because she is so advanced! Too hard for most
I am 41 have 3 boys ages 14,17 and 19 I have been married fro almost 21 years My goal for this winter is to become very defined I can handle the working out it is the diet I don't like to clean up I must have what i want! Thank go dfor Cathe she makes that possible
Nice to hear from you
Lisa

RE: Gibbee & where everyone lives

Gibbee, whereare you? Columbia? Boonville? Fayette? Centralia? Fulton? JC? Ashland?

I was born in the Show-Me State.

It's fun to read where everyone's from. I race at Farlington, KS, and Knob Noster, Springfield & Neosho, MO; ride across Iowa on RAGBRAI (Iowans: Have you seen the movie The Straight Story?); shop at St. Clair Square; etc. My husband lived in Hamilton, Ont.

To the small town Cathe fans who have trouble convincing their friends to try Cathe workouts, tell them that unless they also reform their eating habits, they probably won't end up looking hard like Cathe. Quite a bit of muscle can lurk under padding--like an iceberg beneath the surface, and it would be their secret if they did Cathe workouts. Besides, no change is permanent. They'd have to work to maintain any changes in their appearance. Quit & it's gone.

juliee

I live in New Milford, CT. Anyone else from around here? It is interesting to see where everyone is from. I moved around a few times and was surprised to see Lakeville,MN (I lived there for 4 years) I also lived in Amherst,NY and was born in Chicopee, MA. Anyone else from western Mass?

Janej :)

RE: Gibbee & where everyone lives

I was also born in the "show me state" and lived there until age 15. Born in Springfield, then moved to Corpus Christi, TX. and now live near Houston, in Conroe, Tx.
Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.