where everyone lives ?

RE: ~~Hi Tricia~~

Hi Sami,
I printed off your email mine is [email protected] if you ever want to email. You know whats really funny. I read your email to linda and my Step fathers family is from Salem, IL. Years ago they used to own the Bachman furniture store downtown. My Step Uncle and his wife still live there and I also have a step cousin that i believe still lives in salem. SMALL World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 My parents live in Ashland Estates in Mt. Zion. Well you have a great day and Email anytime!! I am excited to know i am not a lone Illinoian:+ Tricia

Another southern girl representing! I'm one of the few girls with absolutely NO TAN whatsoever in sunny Tallahassee, Florida!:p

Kat >^..^<

I you two, I am in Mahomet Illinois, which know one can spell and everyone goes HUH?.. Just was in Decatur last weekend.

So interesting to see where everyone is from. I'm from Riverside, CA..home of the worst air quality in the US. :eek:

~Kathleen~

RE: Hey LizzieLiz

I live outside of Philly too. Have lived there all my life. I'm in Upper Darby. Where are you?

Charlene

Hiya Charlene!

This is too funny! I responded to this thread twice (once here and once at the end) because i didn't know it was the same thread! ;-)

I live in Media, PA - not too far from you! I just moved to Media a few months ago from Conshohocken, but about 4 years before that I was outside Chicago - grew up there. Nice to meet ya neighbor!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.