where everyone lives ?

So when are you comin back to WI? I seem to remember you wanting to.

Briee (from Wisconsin, Amish country)

I'm in San Diego. In 2 months, though, we'll be moving back to the east coast. It'll be somewhere in Eastern NC. All of our family and friends are back there and we're anxious to get back home. I was born and raised in a small town near Martinsville, VA. For you NASCAR fans, you'll know where that is. :p

Just outside Annapolis, Maryland. The town is called Arnold, Maryland.

I had to chuckle here,sounds like a beaty pageant with everyone chiming off where they're from! How cool!

Burlington, Iowa, on the Mississippi.

Also in Southern Tier of NY like Intensitylisa!

Lisa, I am near Binghamton--about 1.5 hours from Corning.

Linda

Hey! I live in Annapolis too. We moved here about 1 1/2 years ago.
Before that I lived in Alexandria, Virginia; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Naperville, Illinois; Omaha, Nebraska; New Fairfield, Connecticut; Madison, Wisconsin; and Los Angeles, California.

Thanks! :) I had a friend on Wedding Channel.com make me a signature for my page.

Yup, got married in Vegas

>Jill!! How did you do that with your wedding pics?!?! They
>are fabulous!!

Hey there CCBW03!!

I've live just outside Philly for about 4 yrs now.

CCBW03 - I grew up in the Midwest - both my parents are from Stronghurst, IL. Been to Burlington with the grandparents many times growing up. Funny, I've never encountered anyone else from that area. ;-) The Mississippi is such a beauty!

RE: Hey there CCBW03!!

Hey there LizzieLiz! My sister-in-law is from Media, Il. I've always been kinda intimidated to post here because it seems like so many of the gals are from the big city, then here comes the ole country hick! ( even though I don't live on a farm or anywhere near one) Nice to meet a fellow Catheite from the area! :D

Cara

~~Hi Tricia~~

My best friend from college lived in Decatur for years and just recently moved to Mt. Zion, just east of Decatur. I usually see her every summer. How far is Chestnut from Decatur?

Kinmundy is dead center between Effingham and Mt. Vernon. I have some friends here who do Firm tapes, but they just aren't interested in Cathe. They think she looks too hard....I'll keep working on them!!

Sami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.