where everyone lives ?

Rochester , NY....home of Kodak, Xerox, Baush & Lomb...and host to the PGA tournament this August
Judy

May God always grant you a sunbeam to warm you... a moonbeam to charm you...& a sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you :)

I live in Northern California, 2 hours north of San Francisco.

After a few months on the forums, I started wondering the same thing: where are all of these wonderful people, and wouldn't it be great if they were close enough to visit with in person, or better yet - workout together once in a while!!!! Or go running with? So I created a section on my website called A Goddess on Every Block, because, come on, anybody who works out as much as we do have to be goddesses right?:) If anybody would like to use the resource it's at http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/companions/keep.fit . It shows a list of usernames, general locations, and sometimes a little info on what kind of activities that person is into.

Obviously we should all take care in what information we give out to people contacting us via email and suggesting we meet. Probably a phone call prior to a meeting would be a good idea. But wouldn't it be great to find someone close by to talk about Cathe to endlessly?????!!

Best,
Liz

cool tracey ... if you look on a Oklahoma map northeast of Tulsa, you can see a little town called Adair, thats where I live. We like to visit Branson Mo alot .... going there in the end of July for vacation.... Hope to meet ya one day in the near future ..... thanks for replying ..... God bless you ... Rhonda :7 :7

I want to thank each and everyone of you for replying to this post. Thanks so much, kisses and hugs to all of you ..... God bless all of you ... Rhonda :7 :7 :+

Wutherhi .. Thanks so much for your reply to my post, it would be great if one day we could meet each other. God bless you .. Rhonda :7 :7

Hi Sami, I will have to look you up on the map. The closest town on the map to us is Mt. Pulaski. I was born and raised in Decatur, IL got married and my husband and i built a home in Chestnut and thats were he is from. What major town or city is by Kinmundy? Glad to have you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 Tricia:7 P.S. Dont you just love Cathe!!!!

I'm moving in a week to El Dorado Hills, California, about 35 minutes from Sacramento (hi Colleen!) in the Sierra Foothills. Hey, Liz, where exactly are you? We may be nearby!
-Kate

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.