Where do I begin??

msperkey

Cathlete
I was recently introduced to Cathe's dvd's and love them!... I've done chalean extreme, p90x, turbofire, and rev abs... I believe Cathe has them beat hands down! Question is: which videos to get for strenth training and building muscle? I Just got pyramids and muscle max (love them) any other videos ya could suggest I get for variety?

I started with High Step Training, Imax 2 and Bootcamp in 2004. That was kismet because even after all these years they are still great workouts! I just did Imax 2 last night. I pull each of them out at least once a month. They are simply great workouts!

Best wishes!

I love STS!

High reps is also a regular in my routine. It's more muscle endurance but it's one of my favorites.

Marie :)

You can't go wrong with any of them. They are all great. It's really hard to say which are my favorites because I have them all and like them all. You probably should just look at the video clips on her site and see which ones appeal to you the most. Muscle Endurance, High Reps, and Muscle Max are the ones that come to mind first, but like I said, I like and do them all.

I agree with nikkigiovanni, all of her DVDs are great. I pretty much do only Cathe's DVD and once you started her workout it will be hard for u to buy any other DVD and u will end up collecting Cathe's DVD. I daily check daily deal! Waiting for muscle endurance & Bootcamp, high step trng & challenge.

I have "Power Hour" (PH) and Maximum Instensity Strength" (MIS) in my current regular rotation, but the other strength videos are great as well. If you are brave and up for it, try the STS system.
-- David

Can anyone suggest a cardio workout that doesn't involve the step? I don't think I am coordinated enough for them!

I'm not coordinated at all to do step videos. Even the "easy" step routines are difficult for me. I enjoy her kickboxing videos. Kick Punch Crunch is a favorite of mine. I also like the MMA videos (boxing, kickboxing, fusion, etc). She has other kickboxing videos but I haven't tried them yet. Hope that helps!

Two more (and two of my favorites) are cardio core circuit and HiiT double wave pyramid (there are 3 workouts on ths disc, DWP and the other 2 tat use the step). Oh and there's Afterburn, too, which is also great.

Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.