Where did everyone go to college?

Did my undergrad B.S. in Communication Sciences and Disorders at James Madison University in Virginia. Currently in the first semester of my Master's program in Speech Language Pathology at the University of Florida. Good luck with college apps!

Catie

I took undergrad classes through Bemidji State University and Oral Roberts University by correspondence (pre-online classes) until I had enough credits (I was a test case getting credits with this method!) to get into Malone College in Canton, Ohio, and finished with a BA when I was 45. My brain is still fried 12 years later!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

I grew up in Indiana and wanted to venture out into the world. So, I went to the College of Wooster in Ohio for my undergrad - I really recommend looking at smaller liberal arts schools. Yes, they are more expensive, but their financial aid packages make them very competitive with state schools. I had a great time and got more personal attention at a smaller school than I would have at a big university!:)

I went to grad school at Royal Holloway College, University of London.

Penn State. Roar Lions Roar!

I wasn't quiet prepared for the huge main campus as a freshman, so I went to a very small branch campus at Mont Alto, near Gettysburg, for 2 years, then transfered to the main campus. I did a years intership at the hospital I work at to earn a degree in Medical Technology in addition to my bachelors in biology.

Hi,
HACC is right in my backyard! I went to Millersville University of PA for my B.S.Ed, Shippensburg University of PA for my M.S.Ed.

Univ of MD College Park - undergrad
Univ MD at Baltimore - grad school of social work

Age only matters if you're cheese.

I have a BS and an MA from Boston University.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

I went to my local Orange County Community College to start and get my liberals out of the way, until I could figure what it was I wanted to do. I worked part-time, went to school and raised two kids. Life experience...and all...

Then I pursued a Business Degree at Kent State University. I will graduate in 3 months.

I have been excepted at Kent one more time for my Counseling/School graduate degree.

As I have worked in the schools for the last 5 years, fell in love with it and wanted more training and what the heck, more money wouldn't hurt either...

Carrie

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/191/.png[/image][/link]:) :)

I went to Vanderbilt University for my BA in anthropology and to Brandeis University for my joint MA in Anthropology and Women's Studies.

Lorrie

I totally agree Lisa. I would never trade my time. I miss it, and the only reason I got out was because I had just had my first baby and I was hot to go to Korea...without my baby or DH. I would love to go back in the guard, but not during war time. I have to think of my family you know?
That is funny you mentioned the rock! Every MOnday and Thursday, and one SUnday a month we would all get together and watch WWE. My crew and I were so hooked!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

hi liz,

i didn't really go to a collage per say. i went to a business college and tried for medical transcription. long story about life at the time and i dropped out. now that dh works for a college i can get free tution(books at a discoutn). i really want to try by spring to start taking a class here and there for credit. i want to either major in sports medicine or exercise pysiology(sp?). i am 28 years old btw and used that too old excuse for the last few years but i am glad that its now b/c i don't think i would be happy sitting at a desk with papers all days doing medical coding. i really want to work in a gym or do my own personal training business. i would also like to work with the schools' sports teams, soccer mostly :).

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

I have a BS in Computer Science from Tennessee State University. (The first two years of college, I managed to get an Associates Degree in Partying....would have gotten a Bachelors too, but my folks were't too happy with that) ;)

I have a B.A. in math from Rosemont College, in Rosemont, PA. It's a small liberal arts college, right next to Villanova University. (If you are a college basketball fan, then you'll have heard of V.U.!).

Shelbygirl

I went to Indiana University and loved it. It's a fantastic school! I see you're from Indiana, too, so I don't know if you want to stay in state or not, but you can't go wrong with either I.U. or Purdue (my DH is a Purdue grad, so I have to say that :) )

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.