Where did everyone go to college?

Shippensburg University for BS (I can't believe that there is another alumnus here on these boards)

The Pennsylvania State University for PhD (lots of PSU alumni too, cool)

Karin

This is way down the list but I hope you see it, Liz.

I graduated from the University of Michigan - at age 33. The best advice I give all younger people is to, no matter what, STAY IN SCHOOL. Do not quit! It is so hard to go back once you leave and the odds are against your graduating after dropping out. Just stick with it, and believe it or not, it actually gets a little easier.

Good luck to you!:7

BA - University of Notre Dame (GO IRISH!)
2nd BA - University of Northern Iowa (UNI)
MA - UNI
MS - University of Northern Colorado (UNC)
Ph.D. - UNC

NO more school for me!

Undergrad - Cal State Fullerton
Master's - Cal State Long Beach

I didn't think I could afford college and didn't go until someone told me there was money avaialable to help (a couple of years after high school). And now I work at a college. Go figure!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I did not really go to a college but I did go to a technical school. I graduated from UTI(Universal Technical Institute) Glendale Heights, IL campus. I am a ASE certified Auto/Diesel Technician;-) I graduated top 2 in my class I wrenched those boys under the table}( }(

B.A.-Newberry College (Newberry, SC)
M.A.R. and S.T.M.-Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary (Columbia, SC), no I am not going through ordination.....
Favorite football team: CLEMSON, Clemson, SC
Gooooo Tigers!!
I also pull for USC-University of South Carolina when THEY ARE NOT playing Clemson.

BS Biology Montana State University - Bozeman
DVM Colorado State University - Fort Collins

Both my alma maters recently beat CU Buffaloes in football!!! Go Cats! Go Rams!!

I went to a junior college in Huntington Beach, California and tried to get my certificate in recording engineering, but for some reason it didn't pan out. I guess I was way more into the partying than studying, oh well.

Now I am looking at going back to school to become a nutritionist. Funny how things change.

Lea

Diane: Where do you practice and in what area of law? And happy anniversary one month from now! I checked out your picture trail and your wedding was beautiful!

John Jay College of Criminal Justice for BA
U. of Virginia law school. GO WAHOOS! (never finished the law school. Got married and got a job to support DH who also went to UVA law school)

Lisa :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.