What's your order number????

Found it finally!

It took me FOREVER to find my order receipt e-mail, but I'm order #17981 dated 1/12/08. Sadly, I ordered regular shipping so I'll have to tough it out a few extra days. ;)

my number

I just checked and I'm #18190!!! I'm so excited even though I haven't done all of the 1RM, don't have a weight vest (but should have one for the legs - what's everyone doing on this... need to post separate thread), or pull up contraption! I'm not exactly prepared, eh? But what I lack in preparation, I hope I make up for in excitement!!! LOL!

Leanne,
If you don't mind sharing, how much was the upgrade please? I am thinking of doing it also, since shipping out here to SD is slow. My invoice # is 18219, not to far behind you!
thanx
booboo

Not Leanne but maybe I can help. When I ordered I paid for 2-day shipping and it was $15.95. To upgrade I would think you would only have to pay the difference between ground shipping and whatever upgrade (2-day or overnight) you want.

HTH:)

???

I contacted customer service and they told me they received my mail-in order on 1/30/08...but I don't recall getting an email receipt or order no#?

Twinkletoes:
I'm from Canada too and I got a shipping email update from Cathe so I'm puzzled as to why you didn't. Hope you can clear things up.

Leanne,
If you don't mind sharing, how much was the upgrade please? I am thinking of doing it also, since shipping out here to SD is slow. My invoice # is 18219, not to far behind you!
thanx
booboo

HI Booboo... I just got an email on my request to upgrade shipping, and the difference to upgrade from standard shipping to 2nd day is $7, and to upgrade to overnight was $21 additional...

as of today, they are still upgrading :)

I ordered on March 5th. My number is 19397. I don't remember what I picked as my shipping option. I am so excited for this program to get here!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.