What's your order number????

Wow what beautifull monday how many beautifull news!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey all , my order number is 18398, I hope to receive my sts soon also if I leave in Rome, I can't wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a beautifull week

Not trying to change the topic but I was curious to know whether you all received an e-mail saying that STS would be shipping soon?

Yes, Cathe did send out an email. She also posted it on her blog, they STS should ship 1/27 give or take a day or two.

Saundra

*Yes, Cathe did send out an email. She also posted it on her blog, they STS should ship 1/27 give or take a day or two.*

It's the strangest thing. I'm in Canada and whenever I do a workout preorder from the States I never get a shipping e-mail update. It happened with Amy Bento and Tracey Staehle. I did e-mail them about it and they said not to worry that I'm on the list and I did receive my order from them and they were wonderful. So I've e-mailed Cathe's customer support yesterday and waiting for reply. I wonder if it's a local thing that they only send e-mails to U.S. preorders. Would anyone have a clue?

Order number? I have an Invoice# 21308 I pre-ordered on December 30, 2008. I'm guessing by the date of my order that I should get my STS before March, I'm hoping and praying.:)

21021 is my order number and I live in Hawaii! And I didn't do overnight shipping...I guess I've got more time to finish up my 1 RM :D

my number

From my email...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008.Step N Motion Videos invoice # 18334 has been processed !

Unfortunately, I'm in Canada, so it will probably take a little longer :( but it will be worth the wait!!! :eek:

Yeaaaah !!!! I found my invoice I'm # 18020. Only 303 orders ahead?

I'm so excited not long now, whoo hooo!!!!:D:D:D

Bri:).

Mine was #17718 --

It takes forever for things to get out here to California, so I upgraded my shipping to two-day shipping last week. I'm so excited to get it!!!! :D

Leanne,
If you don't mind sharing, how much was the upgrade please? I am thinking of doing it also, since shipping out here to SD is slow. My invoice # is 18219, not to far behind you!
thanx
booboo

I am sure I am last....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008.
Step N Motion Videos invoice # 21311 has been processed

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.