What's your order number????

Sunday, January 13, 2008..Step N Motion Videos invoice # 18209 has been processed !

My, haven't we all been patient!? Good things are worth the wait.:p

Mine is 17855! I will say this from past history of orders....it seems to take a long time to get to me from when they send it out.

I talked my parents into buying me STS for Christmas so I don't know the order # but it was in December.....guess I'll have to wait a little longer....but I know it'll be well worth it.....plus, I still have to finish my 1RMs ! :) I'm just glad to have the order and know it'll be here soon!

I'm 20565 - ordered August 2 - wow that seems like ages ago. Bought it just after the July RT, which totally sold me on it. Oh to have a tan and summer again! Will this snow ever go away?! Sorry, random rant ;-)

I ordered on March 7/08 and my order # is 19473. I'm in Canada and this is my first direct ship from SNM since the closing of CK Sales. I'm excited but will be patient, it'll get here when it gets here :) Guess I should start thinking about 1 rep max soon-ish ;-)

Take Care
Laurie

Mine was #17718 -- the first order placed. (Yes, I was stalking the website the night that STS went on sale. :eek: ) STS was my 2007 Christmas gift from my DH, so it'll be nice to finally have it.

It takes forever for things to get out here to California, so I upgraded my shipping to two-day shipping last week. I'm so excited to get it!!!! :D

Welll I am hoping this is it. I order so much stuff, I get confused.

"Friday, February 1, 2008.
Step N Motion Videos invoice # 18729 has been processed !

Grand Total of this invoice = $ 78.95

Your Master Card will be billed $ 78.95.

And, Thanks Saundra McDaniel for your Step N Motion Videos purchase "

I did the 3 month billing installment. And I think I ordered something else along with it.
The beauty about where I live, is only about a 2 hour drive from Cathe's gym. So I usually get my stuff pretty fast.

Saundra

I checked my email and could not find the confirmation and was scared.. I thought maybe I forgot to order but thought I did. I quickly had to check my Creditcard statement - whewww!!! it was there.

I searched my email with step n motion and found it.

I am number 18441 ~~~ that means the 723 are ahead of me

Hopefully, mine won't get held up and customs and will just sneak on by. ;);)

I am order number 17746 so 27 people are ahead of me but I live in Nevada so it takes longer for things to get to me as well. I haven't even finished my 1 rep max testing, I guess I had better get started.

Not trying to change the topic but I was curious to know whether you all received an e-mail saying that STS would be shipping soon?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.