What's the one workout DVD you hate to do but you do it anyway?

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
Mine would be the shoulders portion of GS Back, shoulders, and biceps. The band work gets me every time , but I muddle thru because I don't want to "let Cathe down":)

OOHHHH - Mine would be Body Max 2 - I dread this one, even the warm up gets me! I do it, but usually a premix.....

Needless to say, I don't pull this one out to often!

Michelle

The original BodyMax. I don't do it now, cuz, well, I'm broken, but it used to be my "fitness guage." As soon as it got too hard, I knew I was slacking. But I've always dreaded it. Love the 2nd one, though.

The Classics DVD and Cardio Hits -I just like the newer ones better but I still can't bring myself to get rid of anything from my Cathe collection.

imax 3.i'm not as broken as i was but because of that i rarely do step.bootcamp i dont do anymore.the present is more challenging than the past.

laura

I second the vote for MIC.

The floor work is super hard and I don't like the step. I periodically pull it out though just to make sure my opinion hasn't changed.

I don't do any workout that I dread that much. I will substitute something else. Life is too short to put myself thru that. I like to enjoy my workouts and look forward to them. I don't mind doing an exercise I dread but not a whole DVD.

Mine is the Leg Blast premix on Butts and Guts... I have a big dread factor, but I LOVE the results!

Lynn M.

Any of the chest/back discs from Meso 3. OUCH!!!!! For like 3 days afterward. Those are just "suck it up and do it" nights. For cardio, MIC, I pull it out on occasion, just bc I can do it, but it doesn't mean I want to. The floor part is not to my liking - I much prefer step, and I don't like the 1st step combo. The 1st combo goes on too long, and it has figure 8s, I hate figure 8s in step, and the 1st combo feels like it has a gazillion.

Nan

There are really no weight DVDs that I hate to do....love, love, love weight work, but cardio....that's another matter altogether. I would have to say either Max Intensity Cardio (it goes on for-EVER) or BodyMax I cardio portion.

rarely i do 4ds especialy the part of bootcamp and the high intensity step because i think are not so intensity as the other dvds

I don't do any workout that I dread that much. I will substitute something else. Life is too short to put myself thru that. I like to enjoy my workouts and look forward to them. I don't mind doing an exercise I dread but not a whole DVD.

Totally agree. I don't waste my time on anything I hate doing. I figure I can get a good workout with something I like better. I have found that I never like bootcamp workouts so I just stopped buying them. The last time I did a bootcamp workout was at the 2008 Cathe Road Trip. I'll do it if she's there in person, at least.

I do dislike doing legs and shoulders so I make myself do that, but that's true of any legs and shoulders workout. I figure they have to be worked so I suck it up and do it. :)

Anything step - I hate them. Sold my IMAX 3. There are two from the Hardcore series that I really try to enjoy, but they have too much step in them for me to enjoy them, so they are painful to get through. (she's wearing green in one; in the other she uses a blue stability ball). They could be fun if they didn't hurt my knees so much. :-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.