What state already received their DVD's

Hi,

I'm on the west coast in Albany, Oregon and got mine in today's mail~!:D Happy Dance all a round~:D:cool::) Thank cathe and gang for getting the dvd's out so fast!:)

Nora

THEY'VE ARRIVED!!!!

What a wonderful gift!!!!! My DVD's arrived today!! Now---- which one should I start with first?!?!??! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Cathe, Crew and the USPS!! :D:D:D:D:eek:

Mine arrived yesterday in Colorado Springs .... I'm not sure if I got enough sleep last night to tackle one of them!!! My daughter couldn't help but grab the camera as I was laughing maniacally when we picked up the mail.

image-3971961345.jpg

I'm guessing mine will be here tomorrow or at least I hope since I'm off work.

Did you guys all get tracking emails? I've never got one for either of my orders before and in the my account section, it still lists all my orders as processing but has a note they may have shipped out. Double checked my email too and it's correct; I get receipts; nothing in the junk folder either. It hasn't mattered much before but with the heat it would be nice to know so they aren't left out there melting.

SaraFit said:
I'm guessing mine will be here tomorrow or at least I hope since I'm off work.

Did you guys all get tracking emails? I've never got one for either of my orders before and in the my account section, it still lists all my orders as processing but has a note they may have shipped out. Double checked my email too and it's correct; I get receipts; nothing in the junk folder either. It hasn't mattered much before but with the heat it would be nice to know so they aren't left out there melting.

You won't get a notice if your order is shipping via USPS: only UPS orders get tracking notices.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.