What state already received their DVD's

You won't get a notice if your order is shipping via USPS: only UPS orders get tracking notices.

Thanks :) I know last time just as I was starting to wonder if it had shipped yet, it showed up; always fast shipping.

Mail lady is late today and I'm impatient; doesn't she know I've got a workout to do?

Still waiting here in Hawaii...was pleasantly surprised for the last pre-order when I received my disks so quickly...hopefully the same will be true this time. Perhaps today? Hope hope hope.

Florida, I just received my DVD's today, Monday. I was probably one of the last group to preorder though. I am not sure if that makes a difference?

Florida, I just received my DVD's today, Monday. I was probably one of the last group to preorder though. I am not sure if that makes a difference?

hmmmm....not sure intensitylisa...but i was one of the first ones that ordered....i'm pretty sure of that....i ordered the day it was announced....so i'm not sure....but i'm patiently waiting...i'll check again tomorrow:)

SaraFit said:
Thanks :) I know last time just as I was starting to wonder if it had shipped yet, it showed up; always fast shipping.

Mail lady is late today and I'm impatient; doesn't she know I've got a workout to do?

Ha! Did it arrive?

Houston, TX, here - got mine in yesterday's mail - so stoked! Did To The Max this morning - it was awesome!!:eek:

Juliane said:
Still waiting in Germany - If I didn't have to go to work, I would stay next to the mail box all day :D

Juliane, they are so worth the wait! Hope they get there next time you run to your mailbox!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.