What state already received their DVD's

WOOHOO! They came today once again I am glad I picked USPS they deliver on Saturday :)
Trying to decide what one to do first!!!
Tracy

Got mine yesterday here in Winston Salem, NC!!!!!
Going to beat the 103 degree heat by dong CrossFIRE fight now!!!!

Yesterday in PA Woot Woot! Previewed them today while running on the treadmill, then did a few of the moves after while stretching.

That is something I always liked, Cathe, your workouts and crew are so easy to follow (but not EZ), and fun! Looking forward to adding these into my regime. Plyos - Plyos - Plyos! I was really glad Cede had the count too, I had a feeling you were gonna keep right on going.....:eek:

Received mine today in Thomasville, GA!!!!

I already did Cross Fire!! WOW, I am in love!!!!!!
Doing To the Max tomorrow!!!!

It has arrived in Rescue, CA. I live east of Folsom, CA, approximately 35 miles east of Sacramento (the state capitol.) OMG, now I need to rewrite my rotation!!

I thought I would get my DVDs today (Saturday) but I didn't:(. (Louisiana)
I guess I will have to wait till Monday:mad::mad:

New Hampshire...received them today!

Popped them in for a preview after doing my AfterBurn premix.

I'm shakin' in my vibrams! :eek:

They look amazing!

I received mine via USPS today in Washington state (not DC). I just finished To The Max. Whoo, I am sweaty and proud that I made it through! I really liked the long, thorough warm-up. Oh, and I really appreciate the information boxes that pop up at the beginning of each segment that list all of the equipment needed and the size of all the weights used in that section.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.