what order numbers have shipped?

Jane, what will you do with your kettlebells :D;)

I have no idea! :) I just starting running again too (was recovering from an injury) so I guess I need to sit down and plan it all out. I know that I'm not doing STS as prescribed but we'll see. I can't do anything until February because I want to finish the 200 swing challenge that I started on January 1.

I have no idea! :) I just starting running again too (was recovering from an injury) so I guess I need to sit down and plan it all out. I know that I'm not doing STS as prescribed but we'll see. I can't do anything until February because I want to finish the 200 swing challenge that I started on January 1.

I'll be very interested to see what others are doing. I do not want to give up my kbs, but I want to do STS too. I want it all!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I'll be very interested to see what others are doing. I do not want to give up my kbs, but I want to do STS too. I want it all!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Me too!! :eek::eek::eek:

Gayle turned me on to Gym Jones and Mountain Athlete so I've been doing lots of weird, hardcore workouts outside and doing Firepower, Newport and my 200 kb swings but I want to do STS too!!

BTW...I've gotten great results doing the 200 swings a day challenge. Especially in my abs and arms!!!

I'm jealous while simultaneous excited for all of you. My number is 20878--I didn't convert to the CatheNation until late August/early September 2008, but now I am a true believer. However, that makes me low on the totem pole for my delivery. I'll be living vicariously through all of you until my man in brown delivers my own precious STS. BTW, I've lost around 23 lbs with Cathe and can actually finish DVDS like IMAX3, Gutts & Butts and Kick Max--I love CATHE!!!

:D

I just got my UPS shipping notification today and STS will arrive at my door on January 29th. My order number is 18055.

I just got my shipping confirmation!!!! AUGGGHHHHHH!!!! Ok, I'm calm! It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and my number was 185something. ;)

My order number is 17996 and I still don't have an email confirmation, and the tracking page says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request." Darn it!

I am still confused :confused:

I ordered the first day - no shipping email - my order confirmation shows my correct email adddress? My order is 179..

Anyone else in the same boat?

OK - just checked again and the shipping info has been sent to UPS with a delivery date of Feb. 3rd. I chose regular shipping and am in CA.

Order #17987

I guess I was WAY TOO impatient ! :eek: :rolleyes:

My order # is 18759 and it will arrive tomorrow!

My number is 18589. I ordered exactly 1 year ago today. I haven't gotten any notice yet. I changed the shipping to 2nd day so I hope to get mine by the 30th or Feb 2nd. I hope, I hope, I hope...

:( No e-mail saying it's shipped yet. Nothing when I go to the tracking site. I ordered in March :(

Oh well....I know it will come. And I'm currently doing another rotation, so it will be awhile before I can start anyway. I'll be watching for reviews! :p

No email for me either #19300. I also ordered in March. I have been out this evening and raced home to check my email.

I just checked again for the 5th time tonight "tracking your order" and I was updated. My pkg will arrive on Thursday!! I'm so EXCITED!!

My SO just told me I'm a nut case - lol!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.