What is your last workout for 2012?

Seems like PUB is a popular workout today! I did it this morning and am going to try and add some cardio later today. I'm going to miss having this time to work out when I go back to work on Wednesday, so I'm enjoying it as much as I can now.

Dawn

IMAX2 premix 1-5 then ZWOW #5 10 min intense workout. Finished out the year strong!! Then my XTrain arrived!! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Carmen.

Ultimate Yogi arrived on Saturday, ahead of Xtrain, so I did Strength Yoga this morning. Then the mailman brought the best gift, so I decided to do Ride this afternoon. I'm pretty sure I won't be awake to see the ball drop and ring in 2013!!

Lisa

Woke up to a beautiful but slightly chilly morning so I went for a 5 mile run. When I got home my husband wanted to go out in our kayak so we paddled around the bay for 3 miles. The water was so calm but my hands were a bit chilly. Great way to end the year.

Went skiing today! It was beautiful. Bright sun, blue sky, weather right around the freezing mark.

Stebby

XTrain....Low Impact Hiit Premix 2! Done and 30 day rotation started!

It was really a great workout. XTrain does not disappoint.

My last workout of 2012 was Power Hour sans abs/cool down + Cardio Supersets Step Express only and before bed (I don't normally workout before bed) I did Yoga Relax start to finish for the first time. It's a really good stretch workout.

Last workout of 2012 was All Out Low Impact Premix 2 as part of the 30 Day Cardio/Strength Xtrain rotation. And boy do I hurt everywhere today. But then I have been seriously slacking in my workout routine lately (have not really worked out in almost two months - have only done scuba diving which doesn't count), so my soreness was inevitable.

My last workout for 2012 was CrossFire.

Got XTRain on New Year's Eve.... can't wait to start using the DVD's.

Happy New Year!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.