what is your favorite Cathe warmup segment?

workingToBeFit

Cathlete
My favorite is the warmup from Body Max 2. I don't do BM2 much at all, but I do this warmup A LOT. I just love it. No matter how crummy and un-motivated I feel, this warmup always gets me going. The step work is simple yet totally FUN, there is stretching of both lower and upper body, the music is happy and energetic, and by the end I feel just totally ready to go and psyched to workout. Anyone else have any faves for warming up?

I actually like the 4DS HIS warm-up because its short (I don't like long warm-ups) and I feel energized by the end. I also love the lower back stretch at the end - gets the tension out before the workout.

Fun question, Ann! I love the warm up from Maximum Intensity Strength and the warm up from CTX: Power Circuits. Both are so much fun! Not sure what it is about them that I like, but they make me happy :D

I reallly like the warm ups on the new dvds.. particularly Step Moves and Athletic Step... OOOH and Cardio Core Circuit :) I don't feel like they move too slowly, or that they go on too long :) Like them lots :)
In fact.. I NEVER used to do warmups.. but these were so good.. I know VALUE my warm ups (like I should have always done!!)

It's so great to see all of these replies about segments that others like! I plan on trying the ones that everyone here has recommended - now I have a list of warmups to try out :) I really like to mix and match warmups and stretch routines too - with the various workouts -

For the most part I hate doing warmups, though I do them anyway, but my favorite is the warm up from IMAX 2. It really gets you going and has great music. I also like the warmup from 4DS kickboxing.

the one that stands out to me is kick max. i like that its longer but the moves themselves really stretch me out without doing much stretching. i haven't done some of them in a while so the warm ups are a blur but i use kick max warm up on its own for some workouts i do on my own(kettlebells,weights etc)

kassia

I love the warmup to All Step, in fact I love that whole step routine. It's so much fun, I turn the volume up & smile the whole time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.