What is the Ab work like on Tracey Staehle's Kickboxing Challenge?

Sorry to squeeze in on your ab question thread here... but I have another question regarding this workout! :eek:

I'm really interested in getting this workout, but I cannot stand Strike Zone - not because of Tracey, but because so much of it is OFF THE BEAT! GAHHHH! Just a little thing I have. :eek: Do the moves in this DVD stay on tempo?

TIA!

There is an ab workout on there--on the Extras part of the DVD. I didn't really look at it long when I did the workout a couple days ago but there's definitely a separate ab workout. I'll pop it in later and come back to report on it, if you like.

BreckGirl, the off tempo thing doesn't bother me, so I didn't notice much, but I think they get a bit off tempo on this one as well. Someone else who is more tuned in to that might want to chime in and tell us for sure.

I did the 30 minute workout and some of the leg premix. I liked the workout, but I find segements with Josef to be off beat. But that may just be me. I have not seen any abs on this workout yet. I did the workout once so far and found it fun. StrizeZone I like but not as much as this one.

Response to BreckGirl:

I just did it on Saturday. It seems to be on beat most of the time, but I've noticed that it is also off sometimes. I don't usually notice that sort of thing, but it threw me off a bit.

Still, a great workout and I highly recommend it. Just ignore some choppy camera work and the off-beat (sometimes) thing, because it's a lot of fun.

IMO, the 'ab work" is pretty lame. More a demo than a do-along.

And there are several places where they are off beat (Josef especially).

I have to do this one only briefly glancing at the screen from time to time, and not watching Josef's speed-bag/agility-drills feet segment much at all, because he's pretty off the beat of the music.

Luckily, it is easy to follow without watching, and if I just follow the music, we all end up at the same place at the end of the segment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.